• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Genesis had an uneasy feeling as he entered Sky Pillar with everyone else. "I got a bad feeling about this...." He muttered as he looked around, his guard up. "Stay on your toes, alright? I do not want to have anyone get hurt...."

"Unless we're reckless, no one should get hurt." He said as he entered. Upon entering, one thug was obvious. This building was tall. A large hole in every floor allow allowed sight to the very top. The ceiling being the only floor without the gaping hole. A large pile of ruble sat at the very bottom of the tower in the center. Most likely from where all the floors fell in. On the opposite side of the room was stair the encompasses the wall, spiraling all the way to the top. "You know. I don't trust the stairs. This place is falling apart already. Elevator anyone." He said motioning to get on his back.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Max continued to check around with his aura senses, but he got on Latios's back. April grinned. "Yes, I can fly!" She flapped her wings excitedly as Nathan hopped on her back.

Arcanus simply nodded gracefully and hopped back onto Draka. (I don't see why we all need to say this again...)

(Thought people should have more to say.)

A quick fly to the top and they let everyone off again. Surprisingly the floor held their weight. "Right, so I'm going to take a peek up to see he's there." Latios told them. He flew over to the last set of stair and poked his head up... Before yanking it back down holding his nose shut. "Aww, man he has a horrible case of dragons breath. Ok, good news and bad news. Good news, he's here. Bad news... He's asleep."

(Thought people should have more to say.)

A quick fly to the top and they let everyone off again. Surprisingly the floor held their weight. "Right, so I'm going to take a peek up to see he's there." Latios told them. He flew over to the last set of stair and poked his head up... Before yanking it back down holding his nose shut. "Aww, man he has a horrible case of dragons breath. Ok, good news and bad news. Good news, he's here. Bad news... He's asleep."
"I do not think waking him would be a good option. He will be very upset if we interrupt his nap." Genesis suggested as he began to think. "It's a surprise that.... Nope, not going to say it. It will jinx us all." he added as he shook his head.

"Yeah but what the heck are we supposed to do. We can't just wait around for him to wake up and we can't just leave a note."
"I guess we have no choice.... I volunteer to do it." He said without skipping a beat. "If I can wake him up, and possibly convince him to help us, then we should be good. I know there is a chance that everything could backfire as well." he added as he nodded.

Amber smiled. "I also volunteer to do it. Forgive me for saying this, but I think I have a bit of a... gentler visage then many others here."

"Awaking any Legendary is unwise... But seeing as there is no other choice.. Well. It is 'All or nothing', I suppose.", Arcanus admitted, nodding and crossing his arms.

"Umm, Latios. What will happen if we do wake him up and he is mad." Asked Emlas.

"Best case scenario... He'll try to kill us."

"What! How is that a best case scenario."

"Because the worst case scenario is that he succeeds in doing so."

"Oh... Umm, Amber. Do be carful how you wake him up then."

Amber nodded and walked out in front of the sleeping Rayquaza. She looked over the dragon, trying to best figure out how to go about waking him up. She waited a few minutes, thinking through, before turning back to the group. "Alright," she psychically spoke to Latios, trying not to wake up Rayquaza. "Right now, my idea is to psychically go into his dream and wake him up from within. That would be a much more gentle awakening, but since you know him better than me... would he be angry at me for going into his mind?"

Latios Latios

"Extremely angry. So don't get yourself cuaght." He answered back. "I believe this would be easier if Cresalia were here but she's not so for now your going to have to take up her job."
Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
Amber huffed and thought for a moment. She looked around. "I'm going to wake him up in his mind," she said quietly to everyone. "I'm going to hide. If he sees me in his dream, then wakes up and sees me, he might put two and two together. So you guys need to find out who will talk to him when he wakes up." With that said, Amber found a good place to hide, and jumped into Rayquaza's mind.

Latios Latios

Last edited:
Amber opened her eyes and jumped up. "Things have degenerated." She rushed up to Rayquaza and closed her eyes. "Forgive me." After a few moments, her mouth opened and her eyes glowed with a psychic energy.

Amber used Dream Eater!

Daisie Daisie Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Latios was shocked by her sudden actions. The whole point of entering his dreams was to wake him up peacefully. His thoughts were interupted when a large roar was let out. Rayquaza had awoken with full furry. Before he could react the dragon in question stuck his head down the stairs spotting all of them. "There's more of you!"

Nathan looked up at the dragon with wide eyes. She stepped away in fear and stumbled over her feet, falling to the ground. She looked over at the Gardevoir.

"Amber, what the hell?!" Amber bowed.

"P-please forgive me! It was necessary!"

((I'm just gonna pretend you said Amber))

Amber lowered her head. "That was Eclipse, a shade we have been battling. He appears to have been greatly successful, as he's made a small army that grows ever larger. We are on a quest to recruit the legendaries to aid us in defeating the beast."

"That explains why your here, but you didn't answer my question. Who... Are... They." He said again pointing at the group before him.

"Ah, that is the 'they' that you meant." She nodded. "They are my companions. We are all attempting to stop Eclipse together. Max the Lucario, April the Pidgeotto, Arcanus the Hypno, Emlas the Latias, Genesis the Genesect, Nathan the Human, Draka the Dragonite, and Latios the... Latios."

"We apologize for the sudden awakening. We are... Very desperate." Arcanus added boldly, speaking up to the Legendary.

Latios Latios

(Forgot Edron)

Rayquaza was puzzled at the last name. He had nacre herd of a Pokemon calling themselves by their species name. "I already know about that. It seems you came just in time too. I guess I won't kill you for trespassing on my property. So... What exactly do you need me to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back