• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh, I got bored and chose a random character from the RP to draw.
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
viiAu1f.jpg

Also, do you think Pokémon in the wild have last names?
Hmm... It probably depends on the species. Something like Magikarp, probably not. But if it's a really advanced race, then probably some of them do. Not saying all of them do, but likely some.

Hmm... It probably depends on the species. Something like Magikarp, probably not. But if it's a really advanced race, then probably some of them do. Not saying all of them do, but likely some.
Do you wager Arcanus has a last name?

Hmm.. Never thought about that. Probably, actually. Why do you ask?
Just curious. I mean, Nathan's Pokemon is obvious (it's just Nathan's last name) and Max has the last name of his previous owner (I believe it is on his CS, but if not, it's Shane) so I was just wondering.

Just curious. I mean, Nathan's Pokemon is obvious (it's just Nathan's last name) and Max has the last name of his previous owner (I believe it is on his CS, but if not, it's Shane) so I was just wondering.
Hm. That's a neat thought, though. Either way, he probably does have a last name. If it comes up IC, I'm probably gonna just make something up XD

I have notes about everything. And it was a joke about how I was trying to inconspicuously get his last name for the story I was talking about.
Oooh. Lol. If you need it, I can make one up real quick.

I just realized I never actually GAVE Nathan a last name. So that's been done now.

Nathan, April, Amber, Orion, and Darin Howitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back