• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Fair, but also keep in mind that the three he's carrying are a Gardevoir, which is about the size of a young teen (5'3"), a Zigzagoon, which is rather small (1'4"), and an Eevee, which is absolutely tiny (1'0"). Even taking this into account, the Zigzagoon is also a child, which would likely make him smaller than that.

I get their small, that's why I'm letting this instant pass. But before Genisis even knew his next passengers are small he said he had room from up to 3 PEOPLE. Which makes me just deadpan at the thought.

Ah. I never watched the Genesect movie (I stopped watching the anime right around Hoenn) so I'll take your word for it.

I've watched literally every movie, all the shows up to Diamond and Peal, and ended there because I lost the ability to see more. The Chanel is aired on was unavailable to me and YouTube is not accessible to me with my internet.

I've considered watching the anime more, but... you already know my position on it. I'll stick to the games, myself.

Have any of you all played any of this spin off games?

Either way, I've seen enough of the show to have a goat idea on Pokemon perspectives to people.

And I've never taken the higher measurements in the pokedex into account because it's hard to put into perspective on how they stand next to us. And the shadow imagines (can't spell the actual word for it -flips of autocorrect for not helping- silloetes or something) you see in the games Pokedex's is hard to actually take into account because you can't measure those shadows with real world objects like the trees and buildings you see in the show.

I haven't even made it through an entire game, and I think I watched some sort of anime... The first one, I guess?
The whole thing is very confusing to me XD

But still, I'm glad I'm here, in this RP. It's been so much fun!

And the shadow imagines (can't spell the actual word for it -flips of autocorrect for not helping- silloetes or something)
Silhouettes. :)
And I know you meant 'shadow images' instead of 'shadow imagines' :P

I haven't even made it through an entire game, and I think I watched some sort of anime... The first one, I guess?
The whole thing is very confusing to me XD

But still, I'm glad I'm here, in this RP. It's been so much fun!
Don't worry, it's just a conversation of how large Pokemon are to people. It's not entirely important, but it's just been bothering me how Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers seems to have in his mind that thier larger than they actually are. I won't be sure what he thinks about this and his opinion untill he responds.

Silhouettes. :)
And I know you meant 'shadow images' instead of 'shadow imagines' :P
And thanks.

Yeah, I've played a lot of games.

Red
Gold
Ruby
Sapphire
Firered
Leafgreen
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Black
White 2
Y
Sun
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Battle Stadium
Pokemon Pinball
Pokemon TCG

Wow, that's more than me. Then again I don't have anything to play the games on. I'm sure I've already shown my list of what I've played so you already know that.

;A; I want the story to move so bad, I wanna see what happens next....!

Don't worry, it's just a conversation of how large Pokemon are to people. It's not entirely important, but it's just been bothering me how Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers seems to have in his mind that thier larger than they actually are. I won't be sure what he thinks about this and his opinion untill he responds.

And thanks.
I did not pay attention to the heights in the game's pokedex entries, but I have just simply guesstimated how big Genesects are based on how much of the screen they take in battle. I am not going to tell you you are wrong, because I do think about pokemon being larger than they actually are.... So my apologies for any confusion I may have caused.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back