• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: My Feet Hurt -Interest Thread-

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy.
So, I've not been able to rp for a while. I'm hoping starting something small like this will be enough to get me back into the groove.
Anyway, the plot for Pokémon: My Feet Hurt is fairly simple. It follows a close group of friends who travel together for their own reasons. The region it takes place in and the Pokémon available is still up for debate, but I'm thinking either Sinnoh or....maybe Unova. Whether you choose to simply become the world's best trainer, win lots of contests, or just learn more about Pokémon for the future, your character decided to undertake this journey with their closest friends. Of course, there might be a team or two out there looking to steal Pokémon...but that's still undecided.
To summarize, it's more of a casual rp. I do expect at least a paragraph with your responses, but other than that, it's a much more casual type of roleplay. Your characters do not need to be ten years old or anything; indeed, my character will probably be sixteen or seventeen. So, if this sounds like the sort of roleplay that would interest you, please let me know below. The spots are limited; I'm only looking for about three or four other people, maybe five if I really want to push it.

Link to Characters:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pokémon-my-feet-hurt-characters.334432/#post-7905312

Link to OOC:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pokémon-my-feet-hurt-ooc.334841/#post-7905299

Last edited:
Huh. That was fast. Mmkay, I'll begin working on a character sheet and a thread to put it in.

Well, managing over five people isn't exactly something I can do well. But, if someone wants to step up and help manage this with me, id be glad to accept more people.

Last edited:
AKKaleb and I are currently in negotiations. We'll have to see. Meanwhile, the others still haven't posted characters yet. Ain't looking good.

If Kaleb fits the parameters and accepts the responsibility, then yes. But since I've heard little back from him, I cannot say if he will be a co manager or not.

basically, my questions are (if i were to be accepted, though im sure the other guys wouldnt mind to know) a) how many pokemon, and at what level, is everyone allowed? coz ik yours are 3 mid 20s pokemon, but everyone else is going for 6 mid 30s (and one guy is asking for a legendary i believe) so you know. Also, is this going to be real time or turn based in terms of combat? and finally, what generation is this being based off, since different generations have different move mechanics and stuff in them. id recommend gen 6 (XY) because gen 7 is awful but hey, thats just me.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

Once Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon reads my PM, I'll officially be the Helper so since I'm on, I'll try to answer what I know.
  1. Legendary pokemon are not allowed, (Mythical are fine though)
  2. Max Level is 35 ( Roxasarass Roxasarass Unfortunately, you'll have to change the level of a few of your pokemon)

Also, The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald I think you and Thesmashbro Thesmashbro will be allowed into the RP now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back