• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

Can''t say that I do. The passion I had a few months ago is like a ember, compared to the roaring flame that it once was. Until I decide what to do, I'll just be bothering you guys. :3
Good! Good! We'll make you combust again. >:)

That game gave me the feels ;-;

Juju Juju Loki777 Loki777 purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Btw, each of you can send out one pkm in the triple, all three of you are free to make the first move and attack!
The pkm Jaz sent out are Froslass, Ninetail, and Beartic.
We are using the old system!

Btw, each of you can send out one pkm in the triple, all three of you are free to make the first move and attack!

I was wanting to have a post up but I've been caught in exams. I will have some time tonight after my next exam though :ghostv:
Then its time to

D-D-D-dD-ddddd-d-D- Duel!!!!! >:3

I'd like to not be set on fire, tyvm. :3

these memes. I don't know if they killed me on the inside or if I was so jaded that they made me laugh. :3

Question for Dreamtique Dreamtique
I know a stunt can be used to evade an attack... but does it mean a pokemon dodges all attacks in a turn?

Example 1: Noivern uses a stunt to combine the effects of supersonic and boomburst. The wild bidoof uses a stunt to dodge the hybrid attack.

Example 2: Noivern attacks normally then uses a stunt to follow up with a second attack. Does bidoof dodge both attacks with the stunt or can it only dodge one and must pick its poison?

This has been bothering me for a while now. X_x

so there isn't a dice roll thread yet... so imma do it here.
This be for my luxray using Leer. (on Froslass)

Question for Dreamtique Dreamtique
I know a stunt can be used to evade an attack... but does it mean a pokemon dodges all attacks in a turn?

Example 1: Noivern uses a stunt to combine the effects of supersonic and boomburst. The wild bidoof uses a stunt to dodge the hybrid attack.

Example 2: Noivern attacks normally then uses a stunt to follow up with a second attack. Does bidoof dodge both attacks with the stunt or can it only dodge one and must pick its poison?

This has been bothering me for a while now. X_x
Oh, I personally think that you can evade all attacks with a stunt if it's logical.

Example 1: Bidoof uses defense curl and rollout with a stunt. Delibird uses a stunt and makes the floor slippery, deflecting Bidoof's attack completely.

Example 2: Ninetail creates a freezing vortex to trap its opponent using a stunt follow up by a normal dazzling gleam. Opponent heats up its body using a stunt and escape the vortex. But dazzling gleam still hits.

Example 3: Ninetail creates a freezing vortex to trap its oppement using a stunt follow up by a normal dazzling gleam. Opponent creates a force field around it with a stunt, both attacks are shielded from it.

so there isn't a dice roll thread yet... so imma do it here.
Sorry! There is one, but I forgot to link it properly on the front page.

Shouldn’t you make a new guide post dreamtique? So that you can make changes to the overall rules if need be?

True! But for now I am just too lazy! :'D

Besides, if eventually I do intend to make some changes, then I'll do it. For now I don't have any specific ideas yet.
You're not supposed to get lazy until at least the first 3 months of an rp has gone by. tsk tsk

hey paisanos! It’s the super Mario brothers super show!
Jokes aside, I’m still here. Lemme copy my CS over.
In the meantime, can anyone get me up to speed on what happened while I was gone?

Last edited:
hey paisanos! It’s the super Mario brothers super show!
Jokes aside, I’m still here. Lemme copy my CS over.
In the meantime, can anyone get me up to speed on what happened while I was gone?
Not much happened! The group is about to depart from Tuko Island. Before that Jaz stopped them and invite them for a triple battle.

You don't have to post anything yet. I'll send you a pm eventually(after this battle) to tell you what to do later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back