• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

Yeah, no need to make a big post like me... XD i just had so many things to wrap up hehe.
Actually, this part is meant to give you a chance to wrap things up at Tuko Island! So you did a splendid job on that!
But if they are busy, it's another story. :3

Virtual puppy licks to those who already realize who's going to be their first battle opponent in the rp!

Ah! I am not sure if I am ready to use dice or not.

Woo! Hope you enjoy the new kitten! What's gonna be its name? :]
(Fun fact, my dog don't have an official name.)
Her name is now Shiro. UwU
WHA!? We need to name the pupper this instant!

KiKi, Amilia, Alma, Rose, jewel, Nym, Furball, boy, Discord, Cinder, Kai, Roe, Katrina, Katarina, Primerose, Katnip, Kevin, Omni, Unami, Estrella, Luna,

There are so many things in the game that are exploitable honestly battle wise, particularly against the in game opponents. also the person used an exploit to stop the bidoof from getting any exp.

Also the moody ability is banned from comp since it lowers 1 random stat everyturn and raises a random one by 2 every turn and the Bidoof's moveset is honestly pretty trolly lol.

Since bidoof only has 12 hp. leftovers restores a lot in fact enough for the bidoof to keep spamming substitute, while using swagger to confuse and toxic to poison and thunder wave t make the opponent not be able to move some times its a really good set up honestly. purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Since bidoof only has 12 hp. leftovers restores a lot in fact enough for the bidoof to keep spamming substitute, while using swagger to confuse and toxic to poison and thunder wave t make the opponent not be able to move some times its a really good set up honestly. purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Cool, weird how there’s things in the game that can do that

Idk theres just something thats extremely rewarding about using weak pokemon to sweep an enemy team that has the likes of salamance and garchomp ect.

Her name is now Shiro. UwU
WHA!? We need to name the pupper this instant!
Ooh, she is a white cat!? :O
Cute!

KiKi, Amilia, Alma, Rose, jewel, Nym, Furball, boy, Discord, Cinder, Kai, Roe, Katrina, Katarina, Primerose, Katnip, Kevin, Omni, Unami, Estrella, Luna,
I like to call my dog Largo (for no particular reason really, it's really random, 'go' means 'dog' in my mother tongue), but most of my family just call it 'the dog'. Probably because how much my mother freaks out when my father brought it home that we don't really get to enjoy his presence that much, but now of course she's cool with 'the dog'.

He's a light brown mutt with pointy ears.
One of his really unique feature is that he has a lil' round tail, it looks like a lil' fluff ball, like a bunny's tail, which looks pretty cute when it 'jiggles'.
He came from a market when he was still a puppy, I guess he was supposed to be a meal, which is probably why its tail is cut off when he was sold.

'Round tail' in a dialect sounds similar to 'perfect'.
Hm, but I guess I am going to keep calling him 'the very special dog' XD

Idk theres just something thats extremely rewarding about using weak pokemon to sweep an enemy team that has the likes of salamance and garchomp ect.
True! A classic way to troll and humiliate your opponent! :coolshades:

Also the moody ability is banned from comp since it lowers 1 random stat everyturn and raises a random one by 2 every turn and the Bidoof's moveset is honestly pretty trolly lol.
Do we need a moody Bidoof to piss off everyone in the rp? :evilteeth:

Loki777 Loki777 You can go ahead and post a short intro post when you can! And then we can progress~ :captaincat:

I am quite hyped to actually dive into the story!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back