• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

How are y'all doing lately!?

Btw, do post when you can! Loki777 Loki777 purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Hm, yeah! About our boy Dante, if it still isn't obvious enough, he's going to be a tag along npc! The local self-taught astronomer!

Well, it is a little off topic, but I find it kinda funny that I get attached to a certain Pokemon that I never pay any attention to until I have to write stories about them. Like...pff, now I am attached to Delibird and Zoroark. Delibird is like 'so kyat'...and Zoroark is like the coolest thing to me now, lol.

Because to be honest, I chose them purely because of plot convenience at the beginning, and end up loving them! A little too much!

For example, here are some fun facts:
Pokedex entries of Delibird:
-It carries food rolled up in its tail. It has the habit of sharing food with people lost in mountains.
-It carries food all day long. There are tales about lost people who were saved by the food it had.
-It carries food bundled up in its tail. There was a famous explorer who managed to scale Mt. Everest thanks to a Delibird sharing its food.

So...just curious, do you have any favourite, some Pokemon you like, or anything like that?

Last edited:
How are y'all doing lately!?

Btw, do post when you can! Loki777 Loki777 purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Hm, yeah! About our boy Dante, if it still isn't obvious enough, he's going to be a tag along npc! The local self-taught astronomer!

Well, it is a little off topic, but I find it kinda funny that I get attached to a certain Pokemon that I never pay any attention to until I have to write stories about them. Like...pff, now I am attached to Delibird and Zoroark. Delibird is like 'so kyat'...and Zoroark is like the coolest thing to me now, lol.

Because to be honest, I chose them purely because of plot convenience at the beginning, and end up loving them! A little too much!

For example, here's a fun fact:
Pokedex entries of Delibird:
-It carries food rolled up in its tail. It has the habit of sharing food with people lost in mountains.
-It carries food all day long. There are tales about lost people who were saved by the food it had.
-It carries food bundled up in its tail. There was a famous explorer who managed to scale Mt. Everest thanks to a Delibird sharing its food.

So...just curious, do you have any favourite, some Pokemon you like, or anything like that?

fav list:
  • Mimikyu (death to all the pikachus! >:3)
  • Zangoose
  • Absol
  • Tyrantrum
  • Mawile
  • Sawsbuck
  • gyarados
  • noivern
  • luxray
  • Venusaur
Eeveelution: Sylveon (draining kiss + big root + Cute Charm = evil monster)
Legendary: Xerneas
Starter: Venusaur (this RP has changed me UwU)

Rue's team was very different in the beginning... until I found her faceclaim and saw the resemblance to a Noivern. :] Now noivern is my fav pokemon.
well... along with mimikyu.

Dreamtique Dreamtique
I’m so sorry, I’ve been cramming for finals and trying to get my life sorted out before the end of this semester
Life comes first. Please don't worry about getting a post out, this is just a reminder! Good luck on your exams!

I also like alakazam and gengar .0.
Yep, they are both really good Pokemon. Competitiveness or design/concept wise!

fav list:
  • Mimikyu (death to all the pikachus! >:3)
Bacon is not going to be very happy about that......

• Zangoose
  • Absol
  • Tyrantrum
  • Mawile
  • Sawsbuck
  • gyarados
  • noivern
  • luxray
  • Venusaur
Cool! They are all literally some very cool pokemon!

Hm, I am going to list some that I think is pretty cool too but since you are probably going to see some of them in the RP anyway, so, let's wait and see!

Eeveelution: Sylveon (draining kiss + big root + Cute Charm = evil monster)
Legendary: Xerneas

I like to think of fairy types as pink demons.

Starter: Venusaur (this RP has changed me UwU)
Oh, my favorite starter will probably be Swampert/Blaziken ! Since the very first Pokemon game I played during my early childhood is Ruby and Sapphire. I wish I'll be able to get my hand on Omega/Alpha someday.
I only get to play the franchise up to Gen5. (T-T)

Eh low.
Have some fuel for your meme meter.
07baaa8d75facbd5fa8ecece08524316.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back