• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✯ Poe’s Roleplay Partner Search! ✯

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hihi!! i have been more bored lately and been having more free time since i finished up all my school work and all my Work-in-progress books that i been writing for a while. i’m looking for a few Roleplays to pass time! Here are some characters I want you to play as and who I can play as for you! I can also do doubles or not!

Bold Is For Craving<3

Who I Want You To Play:
Ranpo
Nikolai (I Love Him Please)
Fyodor
Ango
Chuuya
And maybe Mushitaro

Who I Can Play For You:
Anyone

Canon Ships i will do:
Fyolai
Soukoku
Shin Soukoku
Ranpoe

Who I Want You To Play:
Glenn
Axel
Daryl
Abraham

Who I Can Play For You:
Anyone

I would prefer Ocs for this but if we do doubles,I would want you to play either Harry or Draco and i can play anyone!^^

Prefer Ocs for this!

Who I want you to play:
Hange
Mikasa
Sasha
Levi

Who I can play for you:
Anyone

Country/Western (Like RDR2 <3)
Mafia x Detective
Animals
Horses (I wanna do a horse roleplay one day <3)
Anything apocalypse related
Port Mafia (I beg for this one please)
Skater boy x anything (Kinda got a idea off Sk8er Boi By Avril Lavigne
Maybe something based off the “5 More Minutes” by Scotty McCreery Something like a persons death and they wanted 5 more minutes or something?

And for a Warriors rp,i would like to use ocs but i’m up for ideas and Au’s!! Also here’s how i usually write for rps! I can also write short or long paragraphs,i don’t wanna stress out my partners and write more then they can handle!

Here’s a roleplay respond idea from a Warriors roleplay i’m in!

The pale Tom didn’t know how to feel. This happened all fast,first the cats of Temberclan got attacked now a badger has came and killed 2 of his clanmates?. He shake his head as he got up. Another warrior named Northern’Song walked over to him and sighed. ‘I’m feeling worried,we have new kits on the way and the clan is to weak to fight this badger and the other clans fighting at our borders..’

Salmon’Face looked over at the other Tom and spoke up. ‘It will be okay Northern’Song,Reinclan won’t attack us for a while till they know we are actually weak.’ Northern’Song nodded as he walked away for patrols.

The pale-pointed cat got up as he walked over to his normal border patrol the deputy,Red’Clover putted him on. As he walked side by side by another she-cat,he couldn’t help but think. How was Temberclan doing?,was Fern’Dawn okay?. He shook his head as he heard his name and a another warriors name.

The leader of the patrol lifted their tail as they looked at the two. ‘Ya’ll two go to the southern side of the border,try to find any prey for the queens and elders’. He nodded as he and the smaller warrior began their way to the south border.

The newly made warrior,Asplode’Flight looked around as she sniffed the air. ’i smell a faint scent of mice. Probably a few days ago.’ Salmon’Face nodded as he looked around. He soon spotted a scrawny but good-enough vole. This could definitely feed the elders and maybe one or two queens. He smiled as he crouched down. He began to crept up onto the scrawny vole. He soon pounced high enough to we’re his paws ever so lightly touched the vole’s tail. As the vole realized he was there it scurred off. Salmon’Face sighed as he cursed to himself then he heard rustling from the bushes. ‘Looking for this?’ Asplode’Flight caught the vole without a single noise. Salmon’Face eyes widen then smiled. ‘Great catch.’

After what felt like a long day,Salmon’Face decided to tell the patrol to go off without him as he wanted to go on a walk alone. he sigh as he felt the soft breeze ruffled his fur as he lied down in the tall grass.

Last edited:
Another bump out of bored<3 craving for a AOT roleplay!

Little early bump+edited some things and craving for a AOT roleplay<3

Bored bump:) craving for a BSD Roleplay! Probably Ranpoe?^^

Bump+Craving for either a Soukoku or Ranpoe roleplay<3<3

I'd be down for a western, mafia, or skater boy story, (or even a sci-fi if you're down). Whatever you're up for!

I'd be down for a western, mafia, or skater boy story, (or even a sci-fi if you're down). Whatever you're up for!
Oo okay! i’m definitely up for either Mafia or Skater Boy story! feel free to PM me and we can discuss plot ideas and characters!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back