• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plundering Chirea

I am still looking for new people! <3 Some people quit on me ;-;

Very true. My question is will you allow for eastern pirates? I would like to play as an oriental pirate if you allow it.
If you read through my lore, I allow pirates of any ethnicity as long as you choose a race in my lore list. Even though countries such as China or Russia or the United States do not exist in this world, I am allowing appearances from such countries because diversity is a beautiful thing.

If you read through my lore, I allow pirates of any ethnicity as long as you choose a race in my lore list. Even though countries such as China or Russia or the United States do not exist in this world, I am allowing appearances from such countries because diversity is a beautiful thing.

Awesome one question before I submit my character sheet: boatswain and striker. What exactly are the duties of those positions?

Awesome one question before I submit my character sheet: boatswain and striker. What exactly are the duties of those positions?
There is a link at the bottom of the roles that will tell you :)

Pirate RP with spots aplenty. Pls join? Sort of refreshing since I had to take a leave of absence lately. 8 open spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back