• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Plundering Chirea OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

d3d61bddd9080d7256285072b13d6b1b.png
This is where all OOC shall reside.
Please do not let your mouths wander in the IC or in any other tab. Thank you. <3

This is also where the rules will be located, abide by them, luvs.

Rules of the RP
Follow all RPN rules.
No god-modding, or anything similar.
Romance is permitted, but anything that goes in that direction must fade to black. Kissing and romantic gestures are permitted.
Gore, violence, and language are encouraged.
Posts must be at least 2 paragraphs in length, each paragraph at least 6 sentences long (at least 12 total for each post, for those who separate paragraphs with dialogue).
Grammar, punctuation, and spelling must be near perfect. If you have a valid excuse as to why you cannot follow this rule as much as I'd like, tell me via OOC or PM.
OOC stays in the OOC. Any OOC found elsewhere will be shot down and - if you've read this far, LIKE the post - killed immediately. I prefer to keep my RPs tidy.
Any arguments between RPers can happen in PM or not at all. No anger or violence may be present in the OOC. We are grown - act like it.
Failure to follow these rules will result in strikes. As in baseball, once you get three strikes you will no longer be in play.
Have fun, if you haven't been scared away yet. Add your character's favorite color to show you've read my rules.

Yours truly,
Anaxileah

Rules of the Sea
Pirates must be killed onsite! Do not let them escape or I will have your heads.
Any exchanges must be done on my port or a port on one of the mainlands.
Tempestas is forbidden.
Relationships between two different species are forbidden.
Donations to the poor must go through the authorities first.
No pirates in the ports of Regina Royale!
Murder and theft of those within the second wall are illegal.
My soldiers are permitted to do anything they deem necessary if they see something suspicious.
Protests to my rules will result in death.
Disregard the increase in military forces - it is for your safety.

Rules can be added at any time.

Your Queen,
Anadria Silicarth

Akihito Akihito feel free to apply if you're interested :) the rules are here in the OOC and all of the Lore has been posted (finally)

Post characters by tonight, please, the RP starts tomorrow. Y'all had plenty of time.

Working on a character give me a day or so as I’m on my phone for the moment due to work. I might be able to get it done sooner.

Well I managed to get him done, if anything needs to be changed let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back