• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plumber-A timeline and multiverse repair agency RP

Breadman

Big loaf supreme
mark-kolobaev-34.png
(actual art credit to Mark Kolobaev)

Welcome to the Plumbers!

The multiverse is huge with many twists and turns calculating for every possibility and what can happen in it, like branches on a tree. Sometimes those branches get too heavy, or they start to wither and that's when the problems start. In that same way, realities begin to break down and the damage can spread. That's where the Plumbers come in. A multi-dimensional agency operating from their own pocket reality that are deployed to repair what has been damaged. Be it fixing tampering from extra-dimensional beings or the classic demonic incursion. You as the player are going to take the role as one of these Plumbers.

What is Plumbers?

Hello everyone! As the pitch above says for this RP, you will be taking the role of a special team of agents known as Plumbers. You will be tasked into going to different realities to discover the root cause of the damage and repair them to the best of your abilities. It may be as simple as thwarting an incursion or dealing with a complex scheme of an eldritch entity. To start you off, you will be fresh off your own timeline being corrupted, damaged or even destroyed if you wish.

But lets get to what makes Plumbers and by extension you, special!

Constants- In any reality there are constants and variables. Variables are people who will change from timeline to timeline. They may not even exist in certain universes. Constants are the people who will always be present in a timeline in one way or another. This serves as an anchor point for Plumbers to enter a new reality freely even take control of their alt-universe self if it could help the mission. The good thing is that despite being connected to each other through some cosmic link, a Plumber does not need to be anywhere near their other version in order to conduct their operations. They don't even need to be alive. The link helps the alt-timeline recognize their presence without causing damage to the universe's fabric and making the job harder. Before each deployment a scan will show where your alternate version is located, what they are doing and just how different they are from you.

What can I play as?

As stated above, you come from different timelines and as such it makes sense for you to be different in many ways. You will have a lot of room to play around with for character creation when you decide if they will be human, robot, reptile creature or something else entirely.

For gameplay reasons I will limit it to one character per player and ask that you don't go crazy with some all-powerfull deitiy character. Its more fun to write when you don't have someone who can wave their hand and the problem just goes away.

Ok, but why they are called Plumbers?

Don't worry about it.

I am currently looking for between 6-8 people. I can work with less, but that's just my prefered numbers. I may take on more, but I make no promises.​

Last edited:
That’s a lot of people. Anyways can we take our characters from other media? For example , maybe a demigod as an oc, or someone with a quirk, or a Saiyan?

That’s a lot of people. Anyways can we take our characters from other media? For example , maybe a demigod as an oc, or someone with a quirk, or a Saiyan?
In regards to other media, I am not opposed to use it as a means to show me what your character would look like. I'll be doing the same for certain NPCs because its easier to show "Hey they look like this". That said, I'd rather people make their own characters for this instead of saying "they are from X show/movie/game/manga etc."

Now for demigod status characters, you can have a powerful character, they can have some divinity status or something similar, but they're going to have to be very nerfed in some way because if things are too easy, its not fun.

Sounds very interesting! I'd like to join if it isn't full yet.

I have a character who would be a perfect fit for this.
I'd like to join if still possible

Last edited:
Hello again everybody! Now I was caught a bit unaware with how many people would be interested. Now I will be going away over the weekend due to Orthodox Easter this will complicate things with getting in touch with people. I'm at 6/8 already and I still want to give some people a chance. So here is what I will do instead. I've made a character sheet thread. I've made two examples to give you an idea on what they should look like.

If you're still interested, make a character and if I think you'll fit I will message you directly. Its a little unorthodox and may be inconvenient for which I apologize, but I would rather give people a chance if they're interested. If you're already invited to join, you are encouraged to make your character and post it there.

Edit: I'll be making a lore thread too with some brief snippets of what I have put down so far for your convenience

It's also up.

Last edited:
I am way easier to reach on discord since I was lucky enough to grab this handle there so the OOC will be done mainly on that. For now I will try to talk on RPN

Last edited:
Hello again everyone. I am going to close applications now. For everyone that showed interest, I thank you. Everyone who submitted a CS also has my thanks. You will know you're in when I DM you. For the future, things may change and the thread may open up for new people so keep an eye out if you're interested. once again, thank you and have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back