• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PLOTS! THE PLOTS!

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Plot 1: You live in japan, and you're class is going on a trip for a week to America. Each pair involves one girl and a guy, the pairs forming into small groups for larger activities. You get put with my character, and from there it is history

Plot 2: We are best friends, and my boyfriend had just broke up with me. Find me crying on a street corner, in the pouring rain, and we take it from there.

Plot 3 (Based off Maximum ride): We are two avian human hybrids stuck inside the school. We must figure out how to get out, and survive.

Omg! Love Maximum Ride! (Haven't read it though since the 6th grade >.< need to catch up on the latest updates!) Will you take me to be your avian partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back