• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots, Parings, and Fandoms (Always open!)

hnicolep

Trap Queen
Hello! I am looking for some partners to RP with. I am 18 and still in school, dealing with senior year and I also have a job, so I won't reply as frequently as I will when I have off days. Anyway, I love long, detailed writing. Bad writing makes it hard for me to come up with a reply. My replies consist of 3-5 paragraphs depending on if I have writers block and how involved I am in the roleplay. I am a big fan of character profiles so I may ask for one regardless if it's canon or not. (Sorry!) I don't use anime for my characters so I would like you to do the same when it comes to face claims. I like having a long term partner especially if I get interested in the roleplay. I will only play females unless we double up. I am interested in many different pairings and plots so if one isn't listed that you are interested in you can always PM me the idea(s). 

PAIRINGS (asterisks next to cravings)
Beach Bum X City Girl 
Interracial Relationship
Harlem Love
Thug X Good Girl 
Solider X Nurse *******
Hippies 
Joker X OC
Country Boy X City Girl
Ghost X Girl ***
Werewolf X Human ***
Mermaid X Pirate ***
Pirate X Civilian
Vampire X Human
Demon X Angel
Grim Reaper X Human ***

FANDOMS
American Horror Story ***
Sons of Anarchy 
The Walking Dead (OCs)
Twilight (Convince me)

PLOTS
**** Muse A was bitten by a werewolf (or some other similar creature) and is unaware they’re going to change into the same thing that bit them, they’re feeling sick and stumbling back to their house when they bump into Muse B who decides to nurse them back to health.

**** Where the head cheerleader of one team has a secret fling with the quarterback of her rival school and if someone finds out they could get kicked off of both of their teams that’s how fierce the competition is.

**** Muse a that owns a pretty little flower shop and across the street is hardcore tattoo shop where muse b works at and muse b is utterly in love at the sight they see across the street where muse a tend for their flowers every morning and fate decides to screw up muse b and the two finally meet one day

“I have two rules: never become a boxer and never date one.”
Muse A is the daughter of a retired champion boxer, who at times is overprotective and always looks out for his little girl since it’s only been them ever since her mother died when she was young. After he retired though, muse a’s father begins to train pro boxers as well, and that’s where muse b comes along. he’s quickly making his status in the arena, and he also quickly caught the eye of muse a. The only problem? Her father is his trainer, who’s against the idea of her dating boxers just as much as he’s against her ever being one.

Muse A is daddy’s little good girl. Studies extra hard, rarely leaves the house and goes to church every Sunday just like he wants. Her father, a cop, arrests Muse B for vandalism. The next day Muse A’s father is letting Muse B out of jail when she comes for a visit. Muse B instantly starts hitting on her and making sexual advances. 

Muse A is the daughter of a powerful mob boss. Very much a “daddy’s girl”, she’s spoiled rotten and does whatever she’s told. Muse B is an underling/the son of Muse A’s father’s greatest enemy. They meet, unknowing of each others identities and there is an undeniable spark between them. However, when they each discover the others identity, they insist on making it work— that is until their parents/bosses find out and force them apart. Will Muse A and Muse B accept this, or will they fight for each other?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!! I'd be interested in doing the beach bum x city girl if you're still looking! Shoot me a PM if you want to work something out. 

Hey, if you're okay role playing with someone my age, I'd like to know if you wanna role play the walking dead or one of the seasons of AHS??

Hello!

I'd love to do this pairing: 
Ghost X Girl

And this plot:
Muse A was bitten by a werewolf (or some other similar creature) and is unaware they’re going to change into the same thing that bit them, they’re feeling sick and stumbling back to their house when they bump into Muse B who decides to nurse them back to health.

If not taken and you're interested, PM me! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back