• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots & Pairings

hnicolep

Trap Queen
Hello! I am looking for some partners to RP with. I am 18 and still in school and I also have a job, so I won't reply as frequently as I will when I have off days. I love long, detailed writing. Bad writing makes it hard for me to write. My replies consist of 3-5 paragraphs. I am a big fan of character profiles so I may ask for one regardless if it's canon or not. I don't use anime for my characters so I would like you to do the same. I like having a long term partner especially if I get interested in the roleplay.

Pairings:

Greaser X Soc

Werewolf X Human

God/Goddess X Human

Vampire X Human

Grim Reaper X Human

Jared Leto as the Joker X OC

Rapper X Normal Person

Druggie X Drug Lord

Ballerina meets Bad Boy

Fandoms:

Sons Of Anarchy

Vampire Diaries

Plots:

I want an unusual celeb plot where he’s famous and she’s not even a fan of him. They meet one night at a club and she flat out tells him she’s not interested. He doesn’t take no for an answer though and spends the rest of the night trying to get her attention. Reluctantly, she gives him her number so he leaves her alone. Little does she know that he’s on a mission to get the one girl that doesn’t want him. So he sends her flirty texts, cute little gifts, and even sends her plane tickets to come out to see him. She decides she has nothing to lose and just enjoys the ride while she’s on it. BUT NOPE SHE’S TOTALLY NOT HAVING ACTUAL FEELINGS. SHE HATES HIM.

Muse A is daddy’s little good girl. Studies extra hard, rarely leaves the house and goes to church every Sunday just like he wants. Her father, a cop, arrests Muse B for vandalism. The next day Muse A’s father is letting Muse B out of jail when she comes for a visit. Muse B instantly starts hitting on her and making sexual advances. She immediately gets turned on by this bad boy and starts falling for him. He shows her the wild side, with sex in the car and in the bathroom at parties. And she enjoys this, she enjoys going behind her father’s back and seeing this other side of the world.

“I have two rules: never become a boxer and never date one.”

Muse a is the daughter of a retired champion boxer, who at times is overprotective and always looks out for his little girl since it’s only been them ever since her mother died when she was young. After he retired though, muse a’s father begins to train pro boxers as well, and that’s where muse b comes along. he’s quickly making his status in the arena, and he also quickly caught the eye of muse a. The only problem? Her father is his trainer, who’s against the idea of her dating boxers just as much as he’s against her ever being one.

Hello.I can't send pm's yet as I'm new but I'm interested in the celebrity plot, and good girls/bad boy plot if either of them are still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hm, can you deal with two - three paragraphs? If so, I'd love either the human x goddess one (right now I'm so into Percy Jackson!) or the celebrity one. I find it really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back