• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots & Pairings [ Harry Potter, Slice of Life, Anime ]

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume
Hi! I was hoping to find someone to roleplay with me. I haven't been in a lot of roleplays a lot since most of them have either died out of bored me, so I came up with some pairings and ideas to roleplay with a partner.

Requirements:

- Good Punctuation

- More than 3 lines

- Creative writing

I totally understand if you're feeling a little lazy with the more than three lines limit, but don't do it all the time please. I can also understand if you're not the best at thinking of exciting ways to put your writing but it's totally fine if you try your best.

Bare in mind with the pairings from already existing characters I am only looking to make a simple CS to refer to when we're role playing, but in the Plots I would expect you to make a character sheet.

Ones with an ate risk next to them are the roles I want to play. If there are none then I don't mind playing either. If it is an OC then it will be female if it is played by me.

Pairings:

Harry Potter -

Draco x Hermione* | Romance, Drama. In their 3rd or 5th year at Hogwarts, I don't mind either.

Draco x OC* | Romance, Drama.

In the fifth year at Hogwarts, a new student transfers to the school {OC}. Draco is curious of her, despite the fact of her being a strong-hearted Gryffindor.

More may be added.

Plots:

One OC is male and one is female. I am ocB, the female, and ocA is the male.

1) Summer Camp Rivals |Romance, Drama. ocB is 15 and ocA is 16 years old.

ocA and ocB come from two different sides of the country. With pressure and forcefulness from her family, ocB travelled to a summer camp for 6 weeks of fun. Little did she know that ocA, the rutheless and infamous teen, was a leader of team 1's group, who won at all the challenges and competitions. If not, then the other group leader of the other team (ocB) would be harassed and made fun of-- including bullying, being forced to skinnydip in the lake, spiders put in their beds and all sorts.

2) PenPals | Romance, mystery. ocB is 17 and ocA is also 17 years old.

ocA and ocB have been PenPals for a long time now. Recently ocA had moved to ocB's town for his father's job, but only soon did ocB realise that ocA's address had changed to near where they lived. Neither know what eachother look like, but ocA made a game with ocB, telling her that she had to find out who he was and where he lived in a certain amount of time. If not, then they would lose contact forever. That was the deal, after all.

3) Bully (ANIME) | Romance, drama. ocB is 15 and ocA is 16.

ocB, a quiet and kind soul, was forced to move from the lovely peaceful countryside to one of the richest schools in Japan- Kirimegi High. ocA is the most popular boy in school, and if anyone were to even step in his way they would be bullied by him and others. One day ocB trips over in the hallway and drops her books all over- hitting ocA in the face. He bullies her continuously and makes fun of her because her family is not very wealthy, but one day... May he like her?

More may be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back