• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots - Literate [E-mail/GDocs] MXF

Anony

About me:

- I don't like roleplaying over forms

- I will only RP over e-mail or GDocs (may convince me to do forums but I'll likely forget our role play. I suck)

- I'm 25

- I write between 4 and up to 50+ well written paragraphs. (Average length ~350 - 500 words)

- I reply multiple times a day.

- I like to chat and plan OOC

- I like my partners to be as committed to a story as me. See a plot, add to it!

- I play male and female characters, with no preference

- I like SOL and romantic plots, I'm not good at anything other than modern. Though I'd love to learn fantasy, if anyone is willing to accept the challenge.

- I prefer MXF pairings

Who I'm looking for:

-18+ years of age

-Someone who is flexible and passionate

-Someone who wants to plot and make the story their own

-Replies at least daily (most of the time)

-Can play male and female characters

-Deep character development. I like to  focus heavily on developing complex characters who face many challenges. 

Plots: 

Plot 1 loosely based on the song Spirits by the Strumbellas I prefer Muse B:

Muse A is a soldier who is returning home from being deployed, with severe PTSD but he isn't even aware how much war has affected him. The reason he is home can be up to you (injury, mental evaluation, deployment is over). He comes home to his significant other Muse B (wife, girlfriend, fiance, we can decide) who has her own challenges while he was gone. Her life has gone on and moved forward, but part of Muse A was expecting her to just sit around wait for him and not find all these hobbies and friends with him gone. His homecoming is anything but easy, and this will explore the struggles of them working through his PTSD (which could potentially even turn violent), the struggles of Muse B having her own life and incorporating him back into her life. They'll require support from one another, but will they make it? This plot is SUPER flexible and we can take it a bunch of different ways with their struggles in a relationship. I really want this to focus on character development and the struggles of two people being reunited.

Plot 2, I prefer Muse A, MAY be willing to play Muse B or switching genders around-

Muse A was hopelessly in love for years with the man of her dreams. Every Friday he sent flowers, they spent endless amounts of time together, they loved the same things, they couldn't get enough of one another. Until Muse B disappeared. He disappeared out of her life, but the flowers still arrived. Every Friday the flowers arrived with a hand written note. Who is sending the flowers? Is it Muse B? Did he disappear with a secret to share? Is it a third character who couldn't stand to see Muse A hurt so much and not hold on hope? That will be completely up to us as we develop the plot as to who is sending those flowers and what their secret is and what they're hiding. Lots of room for drama here.

ANY plots you have, I'd love to hear them.

Hey, I'm super interested! I'm 18 and have 8+ years of writing/role playing experience. I'd prefer to do it over email too! Shoot me an email when you get the chance!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back