• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots in here! MxM + FxF

Emrys

17677827.gif

Greetings and Salutations!

I'm guessing you're here because something in the title caught your attention (either that or you're like me and check every new post) either way I'm sure you'll find you're looking for, so without further ado let me introduce myself.

- I am 18 years old
- I'm a junior in high school (Got held back a couple years)
- I work two jobs
- I've been rping for two to three years
- My favorite animal is the wolf

Requirements

I know this is everyone's least favorite part, but I'll try to make it as quick and as painless as possible.

- Only MxM and FxF (Also includes Trans and Non-Binary character)
- Decent grammar and spelling. I understand typos happen (there's probably about a dozen in this post) but if there are typos every other word then its confusing and hard to read
- 1-3+ paragraphs required. 1-2 sentences just aren't fun
- No Godmodding. Only I get to say what my character is or isn't doing
- Basic cs. Literally can just be name age and fc although you're more than welcome to add more
- I prefer realistic fcs, but I'm cool with anime/cartoon fcs as well
- At least one reply per week
- Please don't abandon me, if you're not interested drop me a message I won't be mad I promise

I hope I haven't scared you away yet! If you're still there I have some plots id like to do.

Rebirth

Each life tells a different story, you would think. Except for two souls, lovers, who are trapped in perpetual rebirth. They've lived in Ancient Egyot, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, The Black Plague, WWI, WWII, they've lived through it all and their souls will continue to live Modern New York, Futuristic Utopias, Futurustic Dystopias. It all ends in death and tragedy or does it? Something is different about Modern New York only one of them remembers their past lives the other one is completely unaware let's meet the muses...

Muse A remembers everything every little laugh, every hug, every kiss, every little moment except thankfully their deaths that detail was thankfully removed from his/her memory. He's remembered these things ever since he turned twenty-one. They've searched but have given up simply thinking that their other half was not reincarnated.

Muse B doesn't remember anything, well he remembers some stuff little bits and pieces of stuff that doesn't even make sense to him.

Muse A and B meet accidentally and we'll see what happens from there

Spy Things

Muse A and B have been training to be spy's at the best spy academy, since they were young. Their parents were top agents and everyone says the two kids take after them. It's the muses final year at school before they and the other kids who make it during their final year are recruited into top agencies around the world. At the beginning of the year the students were divided into pairs and each pair had to complete every single assignment that year together. Muse A and B were paired together everyone thought that they would be amazing partners with their parents being famous anong the spy's and everything and they most definitely could be except for one thing, they can't get along. From day one they've been fighting and it was obvious there were feelings being added in the mix, but the two weren't being very.... productive about it and instead of being successful they keep failing every single assignment. First term is almost over and both muses are failing their classes, they're told by the headmaster that they have to start working together or they'll both be kicked out of the academy and, as punishment for school property they've destroyed, past injuries they're forced to stay handcuffed together for a week only to be let out for daily breaks (the school isn't that cruel) will the two realize their feelings and become successful partners? Or will they deny their feelings and get kicked out of spy school?

Fuck I think I'm in love [Closed]

Muse A is the popular kid who's proudly out to the school. Muse B is the shy awkward kid who is so far in the closet he's practically in Narnia. Muse A gets dared to seduce Muse B and then dump him. After week and weeks of flirting, Muse A finally lands Muse B in their bed. However they've fallen in love with Muse B and can't bring themselves to break it off. Muse B eventually finds out about the dare and we can figure out what happens from there.

The war in our hearts [Closed]

Muse A goes into the military after high school, leaving their partner Muse B behind. A few months after Muse A leaves, Muse B gets a letter stating that Muse A died overseas. After the news Muse B is a wreck, they sleep around, hang with the wrong crowd, drink, do drugs, and even start to hurt themselves. Then two years later Muse A shows up at Muse B's house, will they be able to pull Muse B out of the trouble they're in or is Muse B too far gone?

A Dancer's Dilemma

Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve their footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons.

Setting Fire to the Rain

In a world of fae and Magic two fae courts bicker over territory like squabbling children. The King and Queen break treaty after treaty until all alliances crumble. Then the fires start, taking out large patches of forests and small villages, thankfully no one has been hurt yet. The two rulers know they must do something about it otherwise there won't be a kingdom left to rule for either of them. They each send their Knights to find the fae who is responsible and only one succeeds.

Enter Muse A a lowly faefolk with the extraordinary power to control all four elements, a feat only heard of in legends. However there is a catch, Muse A was cursed at a young age, the curse was meant to completely erase their powers, but it backfired and instead made their powers work backwards. Muse A doesn't know they just think they're broken and so they try avoiding using magic except magic is like a muscle you can't not use it.

Muse B meets Muse A after Muse A accidentally sets off an earthquake. Muse B questions Muse A about the incident and then offers them protection as they travel. We can decide what happens from there.

Ok so now we're done with plots, but if you didn't find anything you like never fear I'm willingib get to play a lot of other pairings we'll just have to develop plots.

Fantasy

Siren x Merperson
Shapeshifter x Human
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Fae x Fae
Fae x Human
Sorcerer x Anything
Dragon x Human
Selkie x Human
Selkie x Mermaid
Hunter x Supernatural being
Elemental x Any other pairing

Also I'm chill with vampires, werewolves and Angels ect ect, the ones above are just the ones I'm super interested in.

Medieval

Prince x Prince
Princess x Princess
Prince(ss) x Knight
Prince(ss) x Peasant
Prince(ss) x Servant
Servant x Servant
Prince x Thief
Princess x Thief
Knight x Thief
Adventurer x Adventurer
Pirate x Pirate

Modern

Model x Photographer
Model x Model
Artist x Barista
Deaf person x Hearing person
Assassin x Assassin
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Villain
Drama student x Popular kid
Criminal x Undercover officer
College Roommates

I may add others as I think of them

Alright so if you've gotten this far and are still interested go you! Either reply here or pm me and we'll work something out.

Happy rping! ~Ciao

Last edited:
Howdy there! I'm supposed to be asleep, but I woke up in the night and just happened to see this in my notifications, so here we go.

Could we do either Siren x Merperson or Fae x Fae mixed with either Prince x Thief, Adventurer x Adventurer, or Pirate x Pirate? I know that's a lot, but I'm interested in all of those and was hoping we could mix and match the creatures with the roles.

Hello!
I have a few fantasy ideas you might find interesting that have been stewing in my head for a while!
I was thinking PrincexAssassin, but I have others. That's just the one I really want to do :p

I have a few details for mine I would add or we can discuss one of yours but I'm 100% up for a fantasy roleplay with a slash romance and I hope the fact I'm fresh to this site in particular won't scare you off!

Howdy there! I'm supposed to be asleep, but I woke up in the night and just happened to see this in my notifications, so here we go.

Could we do either Siren x Merperson or Fae x Fae mixed with either Prince x Thief, Adventurer x Adventurer, or Pirate x Pirate? I know that's a lot, but I'm interested in all of those and was hoping we could mix and match the creatures with the roles.

Sure! Can you pm me so we can talk over it a bit more?

Hello!
I have a few fantasy ideas you might find interesting that have been stewing in my head for a while!
I was thinking PrincexAssassin, but I have others. That's just the one I really want to do :p

I have a few details for mine I would add or we can discuss one of yours but I'm 100% up for a fantasy roleplay with a slash romance and I hope the fact I'm fresh to this site in particular won't scare you off!

Well I'd love to hear your idea, I hadn't considered Assassin x Prince, but it sounds really interesting. Send me a pm and we can talk about it a bit more.

Well that'd be a bit hypocritical if me considering I just joined yesterday. Lol

Hey!

I'm really interested in quite a few of your fantasy pairings and the "Fuck I think I'm in love" plot, although I would like to give a heads up that I play FxF! (I know you said you do both but these were written with male pronouns so I just wanted to check, haha.)

If you're still looking, I'd be glad to start something up! ^_^

Hey!

I'm really interested in quite a few of your fantasy pairings and the "Fuck I think I'm in love" plot, although I would like to give a heads up that I play FxF! (I know you said you do both but these were written with male pronouns so I just wanted to check, haha.)

If you're still looking, I'd be glad to start something up! ^_^

Dang it knew I forgot something. I was supposed to change all the pronouns to gender neutral, but I forgot whoops.... I'd love to do that one with you :)

Hello! I'm very interested in your post! Dm me and we can discuss more!

I believe I still need to get a few more posts in before I can PM you, but I will get on that as soon as I can :p

Loving some of these! If your still up for it I’d love to write!!

17677827.gif

Greetings and Salutations!

I'm guessing you're here because something in the title caught your attention (either that or you're like me and check every new post) either way I'm sure you'll find you're looking for, so without further ado let me introduce myself.

- I am 18 years old
- I'm a junior in high school (Got held back a couple years)
- I work two jobs
- I've been rping for two to three years
- My favorite animal is the wolf

Requirements

I know this is everyone's least favorite part, but I'll try to make it as quick and as painless as possible.

- Only MxM and FxF (Also includes Trans and Non-Binary character)
- Decent grammar and spelling. I understand typos happen (there's probably about a dozen in this post) but if there are typos every other word then its confusing and hard to read
- 1-3+ paragraphs required. 1-2 sentences just aren't fun
- No Godmodding. Only I get to say what my character is or isn't doing
- Basic cs. Literally can just be name age and fc although you're more than welcome to add more
- I prefer realistic fcs, but I'm cool with anime/cartoon fcs as well
- At least one reply per week
- Please don't abandon me, if you're not interested drop me a message I won't be mad I promise

I hope I haven't scared you away yet! If you're still there I have some plots id like to do.

Rebirth

Each life tells a different story, you would think. Except for two souls, lovers, who are trapped in perpetual rebirth. They've lived in Ancient Egyot, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, The Black Plague, WWI, WWII, they've lived through it all and their souls will continue to live Modern New York, Futuristic Utopias, Futurustic Dystopias. It all ends in death and tragedy or does it? Something is different about Modern New York only one of them remembers their past lives the other one is completely unaware let's meet the muses...

Muse A remembers everything every little laugh, every hug, every kiss, every little moment except thankfully their deaths that detail was thankfully removed from his/her memory. He's remembered these things ever since he turned twenty-one. They've searched but have given up simply thinking that their other half was not reincarnated.

Muse B doesn't remember anything, well he remembers some stuff little bits and pieces of stuff that doesn't even make sense to him.

Muse A and B meet accidentally and we'll see what happens from there

Spy Things

Muse A and B have been training to be spy's at the best spy academy, since they were young. Their parents were top agents and everyone says the two kids take after them. It's the muses final year at school before they and the other kids who make it during their final year are recruited into top agencies around the world. At the beginning of the year the students were divided into pairs and each pair had to complete every single assignment that year together. Muse A and B were paired together everyone thought that they would be amazing partners with their parents being famous anong the spy's and everything and they most definitely could be except for one thing, they can't get along. From day one they've been fighting and it was obvious there were feelings being added in the mix, but the two weren't being very.... productive about it and instead of being successful they keep failing every single assignment. First term is almost over and both muses are failing their classes, they're told by the headmaster that they have to start working together or they'll both be kicked out of the academy and, as punishment for school property they've destroyed, past injuries they're forced to stay handcuffed together for a week only to be let out for daily breaks (the school isn't that cruel) will the two realize their feelings and become successful partners? Or will they deny their feelings and get kicked out of spy school?

Fuck I think I'm in love

Muse A is the popular kid who's proudly out to the school. Muse B is the shy awkward kid who is so far in the closet he's practically in Narnia. Muse A gets dared to seduce Muse B and then dump him. After week and weeks of flirting, Muse A finally lands Muse B in their bed. However they've fallen in love with Muse B and can't bring themselves to break it off. Muse B eventually finds out about the dare and we can figure out what happens from there.

The war in our hearts

Muse A goes into the military after high school, leaving their partner Muse B behind. A few months after Muse A leaves, Muse B gets a letter stating that Muse A died overseas. After the news Muse B is a wreck, they sleep around, hang with the wrong crowd, drink, do drugs, and even start to hurt themselves. Then two years later Muse A shows up at Muse B's house, will they be able to pull Muse B out of the trouble they're in or is Muse B too far gone?

A Dancer's Dilemma

Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve their footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons.

Setting Fire to the Rain

In a world of fae and Magic two fae courts bicker over territory like squabbling children. The King and Queen break treaty after treaty until all alliances crumble. Then the fires start, taking out large patches of forests and small villages, thankfully no one has been hurt yet. The two rulers know they must do something about it otherwise there won't be a kingdom left to rule for either of them. They each send their Knights to find the fae who is responsible and only one succeeds.

Enter Muse A a lowly faefolk with the extraordinary power to control all four elements, a feat only heard of in legends. However there is a catch, Muse A was cursed at a young age, the curse was meant to completely erase their powers, but it backfired and instead made their powers work backwards. Muse A doesn't know they just think they're broken and so they try avoiding using magic except magic is like a muscle you can't not use it.

Muse B meets Muse A after Muse A accidentally sets off an earthquake. Muse B questions Muse A about the incident and then offers them protection as they travel. We can decide what happens from there.

Ok so now we're done with plots, but if you didn't find anything you like never fear I'm willingib get to play a lot of other pairings we'll just have to develop plots.

Fantasy

Siren x Merperson
Shapeshifter x Human
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Fae x Fae
Fae x Human
Sorcerer x Anything
Dragon x Human
Selkie x Human
Selkie x Mermaid
Hunter x Supernatural being
Elemental x Any other pairing

Also I'm chill with vampires, werewolves and Angels ect ect, the ones above are just the ones I'm super interested in.

Medieval

Prince x Prince
Princess x Princess
Prince(ss) x Knight
Prince(ss) x Peasant
Prince(ss) x Servant
Servant x Servant
Prince x Thief
Princess x Thief
Knight x Thief
Adventurer x Adventurer
Pirate x Pirate

Modern

Model x Photographer
Model x Model
Artist x Barista
Deaf person x Hearing person
Assassin x Assassin
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Villain
Drama student x Popular kid
Criminal x Undercover officer
College Roommates

I may add others as I think of them

Alright so if you've gotten this far and are still interested go you! Either reply here or pm me and we'll work something out.

Happy rping! ~Ciao
I really like your plot Fuck I think I'm in love. I would love to do that with you.

I liked the "Fuck I think I'm in Love" prompt, could we please do that one as M×M? I'd be most interesred in portraying Muse B. PM me and we can discuss details. :) Thanks!

I really like your plot Fuck I think I'm in love. I would love to do that with you.
I liked the "Fuck I think I'm in Love" prompt, could we please do that one as M×M? I'd be most interesred in portraying Muse B. PM me and we can discuss details. :) Thanks!

Hello! Unfortunately that particular plot is closed. Was there another plot or pairing you were interested in?

I have an idea if you want to hear it! I can PM you if you'd like, and if you don't like it, I'm intrigued in the rebirth plot line you have! I also like the MxM pairing idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back