• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots for discussion~ Almost all the posts in this thread are me bumping!(last edit on 12/19/14)

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe

• Hello there! I'm Flower!

Let me tell you a bit about myself. First off I am dyslexic. My grammar is not perfect, but if you can understand this post, it will not be an issue. Everywhere online except for the Shoutbox my spelling is spell checked, and I never use text speak.

I post between about 650 and 1000 words I average at about oh, 7 or 8 hundred, at times I may post about five hundred. I prefer if my partners are typically in my range or above. Slightly below is not really a problem.

I really do like to have a open moderately active OOC with partners. Keeps me interested, and contact with a partner makes friendships and longer lasting RPs. Allows us to plan, and in my experience connect with our characters more. So tell me about your dog, or your cat, just be ready to hear about my hedgehog.

As for gender's I typically end up playing male, I do use female characters as well. I would ask that my partner have the ability to write for both, if you prefer a female or male that is okay. NPC's and plot points may require you to have to use one of the opposite. Preferring to have a female as your main character is alright, just make sure she's well fleshed out. Really all the characters have to be well fleshed out, it's my #1 thing.

Alright, so I am afraid that is all I have for the moment.

To contact me, I would Prefer, that you PM me rather than respond bellow

Please do not put hello / hi / as the title. Please put 'Reply to recruitment' and 'OOC' somewhere in the title. When you PM me give me a bit about yourself, how I captivated your attention etc. The more info on you! the better!

I would like to keep this thread as clean as possible, so that I can bump it without 1000000 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit that I'm quite interested in how much potential you have as a partner. I'm less interested in the plots presented, though I can honestly see how they would be fun and interesting. I have several plot ideas myself, and am very capable of working within the range of limitations given by you. If you're interested, perhaps we could come together and make something that works for both of us. If not, then I wish you the best in finding a partner who suits your needs.

Sincerely,

The Charming Mouser

P.S. I did read your entire post.

[QUOTE="Charming Mouser]I'll admit that I'm quite interested in how much potential you have as a partner. I'm less interested in the plots presented, though I can honestly see how they would be fun and interesting. I have several plot ideas myself, and am very capable of working within the range of limitations given by you. If you're interested, perhaps we could come together and make something that works for both of us. If not, then I wish you the best in finding a partner who suits your needs.
Sincerely,

The Charming Mouser

P.S. I did read your entire post.

[/QUOTE]
Hello, I will bump my thread and answer you. Please go ahead and PM me with your ideas, so we may speak further.

BUMP

Bumps for the edits.

bummmmp :,(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back