• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots, come get your plots while they're hot

Gman

That guy
I write about 1 to 2 paragraphs (maybe more if the situation demands it) and hope you can match it. I'm looking for someone who can help develop the plot and keep it moving forward. No one liners and overpowered characters are my rules, other then that I'm open to a lot of things. I can play either male or female characters but I would like you to play female. I have no limits when it comes to dark themes and related stuff so tell me if you have any so I can write accordingly. For character pictures, I prefer anime or video game pictures but I'm not completely opposed to real pictures. Romance is really only a possibility and does not always have to happen. PM if you're interested in this plot. Also PM me if you have a plot you want to do and need a partner, I might be interested.

New Explorers (Original): The world has gone to ruin. A combination of nuclear war and environmental damage has forced the last of humanity into dome cities scattered around the world. Radiation has caused some of the new borns to mutate while developing. While some may call these mutated people victims, others see opportunity. With the fall of humanity came the emergence of pure black creatures appropriately named Demons. These Demons lurk the dead wastelands of what was once Earth killing anything in their path. They don't need to eat to sustain themselves so any killing they do is pure instinct. The mutated humans are immune to the outside radiation and are able to leave the city without the aid of special radiation resistant suits. However the dangers from these Demons have forced the mutated to pilot strong mechs to defend themselves. The mutated are tasked with seeking Demon nests and destroying them to make resource gathering safer for the humans.

Protect me (Bioshock): Set in an alternate universe, a resident of Rapture awakens from a long coma to find the city in chaos. Character A's memories are scattered with only small images remaining visible. He/she tries to find a way out of Rapture and to avoid the splicers until he/she runs into a completely independent big sister. Character B offers Character A a deal. Help her free as many little sisters as possible and she will see to it that Character A will make it out of Rapture alive.

For as Long as I can Remember (Original): This story takes place over a long period of time. It centers around the life of two childhood friends who meet very early in their lives and grow up together. Character A and B meet as one or both of them move into houses that are next to each other. They quickly become close to the point where they're practically family. It wouldn't be a surprise to see character A randomly sneak into character B's room at night just to prank them or character B letting themselves into character A's house uninvited to talk about a problem. The roleplay will focus on their various adventures and problems that they encounter. There is no static beginning, middle and end. Instead we will be skipping around to various points in their lives in no particular order. We could start out with them in their teenage years and then jump back to childhood if we want. Romance is possible for this but it shouldn't be out of nowhere.

Protect me (Bioshock): Set in an alternate universe, a resident of Rapture awakens from a long coma to find the city in chaos. Character A's memories are scattered with only small images remaining visible. He/she tries to find a way out of Rapture and to avoid the splicers until he/she runs into a completely independent big sister. Character B offers Character A a deal. Help her free as many little sisters as possible and she will see to it that Character A will make it out of Rapture alive.

Not as Planned (Original): Character A is a newly unemployed artist. After graduating from university, she found that not too many places were hiring manga artist meaning she had nowhere to work. That was until she found out that her favorite ecchi manga artist was hiring an assistant. Character B is what one would call outrageous and over the top when it comes to his work. While never crossing the line of the law, he draws inspiration from everywhere he can to create the best perverted manga possible. Character A soon arrives at his apartment ready to take on the job until someone unexpected opens the door. It turns out Character B is actually a female who masks herself as a male to avoid stigma about her gender and work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back