• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plots and Rules [Again...]

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
Well Well... What do we have here? Looks like some rules and plots! Let's get started shall we?

!!RULES!!

1. You must have at least Decent English skills. I do not accept illegible literature or Text Talk.
  2. Please understand not everyone can dedicate themselves to the site, I have a busy life, and usually am not on when Sunday hits.
  3. PLEASE do not leave in the middle of the RP, at least, not without a reason, we can discuss. ^-^
  4. Do not ask for RP outside of the site through means such as Skype, Kik, Hangouts or other media, those are reserved for people I trust.
  5. If you have an idea, don't blatantly add it in, discuss it with me, not everyone would be pleased with your idea off the bat.
  6. No one liners, I know that sometimes content is scarce, but if I give you a nice, ripe block of text, and you send me a single line of text, I will not be pleased.
  7. I play mostly Females, so my roles will more then likely be a female.
Now that the rules are settled, shall we get on with the plots? Underlined are the role I would wish to play.

Instability
[Abusive x Abused]
After getting into a new relationship, it seemed to be going well... That was until it became corrupt, and insecure... Controlling behavior and abusive actions started being shot out of nowhere, and it would seem it was impossible to leave this relationship without being blackmailed into staying... The only way to please is to act just as told.

Exiled
[Ex-Con x Astray Soul]
After serving your sentence, and straightening out, although you lived under the eyes of the police, you found yourself living a pretty straight life. However taking a nightly walk, you found yourself running across a girl who had seemed to robbed someone, and with that you have a decision... Turn them in, or help them back on the right path? It would seem that this girl has a story of her own.

Shattered
[Abuse Victims]
Life was never a cake walk... Born to a Family that didn't want you in the first place, but couldn't afford an abortion, you were lucky not to be abandoned on the streets as a new born. You thought for so long you were all alone... Nowhere to go to and nobody who understood you... That was, until you met someone who was going through the same troubles as you... Connecting, and finding yourself spending more time with her, this journey would not be one you walked alone... But it would be a rocky road, and treacherous paths lied ahead.

[More to come one day]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back