• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot

MidnightWolf

Random Stuff

I was going to call it ‘I've Been to Hell and Back for You”, but it's kinda too long super generic and also it doesn't make much sense, because that phrase “to hell and back” is usually described someone who has been through a traumatic experience that would be described as hell, but unless someone is willing to do the worst case scenario with the character and their parent/s the I don't think I should call it that

I really wanted to a FxF 1x1 again so I decided to do this somewhat generic plot, because of writer's block and also because I love forbidden love stories, and I like the idea of the whole opposites attract.

Requirements

The only requirements I have is to post once a day or every other day and I'd like a minimum of five sentences.

The Actual Plot

Is it really that wrong to love someone even if it's not considered the norm?

Muse A

Muse A has been scared her life about being gay. She doesn't want to be. She'd rather not have her me be what's considered a disappointment to her parent/s. She's taking those negative feelings out on herself Though she's tried acting straight it just doesn't work for her. She does have a low paying job, but she always comes back home, because she has nowhere else to go

Muse B

Like Muse A, Muse B is also scared about coming out to her parent/s. She doesn't think that her parents will expect her they way she is (which is probably true), but unlike Muse A, Muse B has acted straight her entire life. Some people call her a heart breaker, which isn't her intention she just isn't into mean in general. Even though she acts happy and obnoxious she really is her on the inside, so she internalized it.

Other Stuff

First off If you wouldn't mind I'd like to be Muse B.

Second off, I created this rp with the intent of when they first meet they hate each then they kinda slowly fall for eachother.

Third. I was thinking both characters are college freshman.

Lastly if you have any questions Or ideas then PM me please. I'm actually thinking of putting old plots here as well.

(I know this page looks horrible, but I wanted to get this up quick.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back