• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot with me?

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! The name's Willow!

While I am not advanced, I do have pretty good grammar and tend to post a paragraph (trying to expand on this and post multiple paragraphs!). Whether it's a good paragraph or not depends on you and how interested I am in the plot. If there's a sudden drop in post length or activity, it may also be me struggling with muse.

I prefer that you be semi-advanced, in the sense that you can type a good paragraph and understandable grammar. The occasional spelling mistake or so is fine, as I probably make them too.

I also prefer to play female characters, however, I am fine with doubling! In fact, I'd actually encourage doubling.

If we plot something from scratch, I would prefer for you to help too. I get kinda disinterested if you just let me do all the work.

I can use an anime or realistic face claim, if we do a human roleplay, as well.

Now that that's out of the way, onto things I'll roleplay!

Really craving!
Craving

Willing to do
Depends on the plot
Must be a good plot

Pairings:
Oc x canon
Oc x oc

Best friend x friend's friend
Childhood friends

Enemies
Rivals
Coworkers
Police x Criminal

Hero x Villian
Bully x victim

BOOKS:
Warriors
The Selection series
Spirit Animals
Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus
Pegasus

The Amber House

ANIME:
Death Note
RWBY
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Fairy Tail
Naruto

Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan

The Seven Deadly Sins
Your Lie in April
Bleach

OTHER THINGS:
Apocolypse
Au's
Highschool roleplays

GENRES:
Romance
Fantasy

Modern
Sci-fi

Historical
Fandoms

If you are willing to have me, I wouldn't mind partnering up for a spell. You present many options, would you like to talk in a PM, narrow them down a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back