• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot with me? (MxM only, Modern, Fantasy, Supernatural, etc.)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (18)+

I don't want myself or my RP partner to have firm stances regarding 'top/bottom'. I don't like the one-sidedness of that, personally. I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
Lastly, I just want to clarify that I only RP MxM (MalexMale).

-----------------------------

I really want to do something fluffy. Happy and fluffy. I kinda wanna do something where our character's are already together, with that we'd of course dicusss the ins and outs of that. How they met, why they like each other, etc. I am happy to do a rp where are characters aren't together yet and they slowly fall in love.

I'm just not looking for lots of angst, obstacles in the way, sort of rps right now.

Feel free to comment or PM me if you ahve questions or are interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back