• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plot with me? I have originals ideas(Opened again)

RuiNightmare

Anime Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Requesting some partners for a few story ideas here! Please read everything below

About me:
Hello, my lovelies you can call me Rui I am a huge anime nerd and a lover of cats and I am currently looking for a few partners for some plots I have down below. What I want is an active partner who does not mind working with me. I have loads of free time on my hands so you can always expect daily replies from me though I understand if people can't respond as fast as I normally do which is okay! I don't have any really bad triggers but if I do I'll let you know immediately. I am a sucker for romance and character doubling but only do MxF with characters over the age of eighteen, please. And speaking of being eighteen I will only roleplay with partners 18+ and up it's just more in my comfort zone no offense to anyone under that age. I am pretty decent with my post length and I do not want one-liners but at least a decent paragraph or two to work I tend to have those days where I am stuck too. I am a huge sucker for multiple characters and will gladly double or triple for you but know I tend to main male characters as my first go and I do females as secondary. If all this nonsense hasn't bored you to death by now please read my ideas below and feel free to ask if we can change some things around I'd love to hear your ideas too.

Extra short prompts we can build on

The Timekeeper: A young scientist invents a time machine and sets out to change the course of history. As he travels through time, he discovers that his actions have unforeseen consequences and he must navigate a web of paradoxes and alternate timelines to set things right.

The Forgotten Kingdom: In a land ruled by an immortal king, a young prince discovers a hidden underground city that holds the key to his family's past. As he explores the city and uncovers its secrets, he learns of a dark conspiracy that threatens to destroy the kingdom and must fight to protect his family and people.

The Rift: A group of friends accidentally open a portal to another dimension and must navigate a strange and dangerous world to find their way home. As they explore the new world and encounter strange creatures and ancient civilizations, they uncover a conspiracy that threatens to destroy both worlds.
---------------------------------------------
List of plots:

Title: The Legend of the Eternal Guardians

Synopsis: In a world filled with magic and mythical creatures, the forces of darkness have awoken once again. The only way to stop them is to find the seven legendary guardians, who possess the power to defeat the darkness and restore peace to the world.
The story follows a young orphan girl with a unique ability to communicate with otherworldly creatures. One day, while exploring the ruins of an ancient temple, the girl discovers a mysterious crystal that sends her on a journey to find the seven guardians. Along the way, she meets a group of powerful warriors, each with their own unique abilities and personalities, who decide to accompany her on her quest.
The group faces many challenges and battles as they travel across the land, including fierce monsters, treacherous terrain, and rival factions. Along the way, they uncover secrets about the guardians and the history of their world, leading them to question who they can trust.
As the group draws closer to their ultimate goal, they must face the leader of the darkness, a powerful and malevolent being who will stop at nothing to destroy them and claim the power of the guardians for themselves.

Title: Realm of Arcadia
Synopsis: In a world where magic exists, the Kingdom of Arcadia is ruled by a powerful king who possesses the legendary Phoenix Staff, which grants him immense magical powers. However, an evil sorcerer, who was once the king's advisor, desires the Phoenix Staff for himself and launches a coup to overthrow the king and seize the staff.
The king, with his loyal knights and trusted wizard, must flee the kingdom and seek out powerful allies to help them reclaim their kingdom. Along the way, they encounter various magical creatures and other kingdoms with their own unique cultures and ways of wielding magic. As they journey, the queen discovers that there is a greater threat to the realm than just the evil sorcerer. A dark force is awakening and threatens to consume the world. With time running out, the king and her companions must find a way to stop this dark force and save their world.

Title: Rise of the Elementals
In a world where magic is real but rare, a young orphan boy named discovers that he has an extraordinary gift for manipulating the elements. But when a powerful dark wizard learns of the boy's ability, he sets out to capture the boy and use his power to take over the kingdom. The boy must flee his home and embark on a perilous journey to find a group of legendary sorcerers known as the Elementals, who are rumored to be able to train people like him. Along the way, he meets a band of misfits who join him on his quest, including a fierce warrior, a cunning thief, and a mysterious healer.
------------------------------------------------
These are just a few ideas I got in mind if interested and drop me a dm if anything here takes your fancy looking forward to gaining a few new partners.

Last edited:
I would be interested in chatting to see if we gel!! ^^ we can use discord if you want but I'm ok with dms here too

I'm really interested in this plot. I have some questions about it though. Mainly the roles. Are we meant to play the heroes together or are one of us meant to play 7 characters?
We split the characters equally as best as we can so we's each be playing four depending on who gets the lead character and three others

We split the characters equally as best as we can so we's each be playing four depending on who gets the lead character and three others
Okay! I find this plot really interesting and would like to discuss it further if you aren't busy. We can even move to discord if you prefer.

Hey im wondering whether we could do the rise of the elements one, and if it would be okay for me to play the orphan boy? I love your plots !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back