• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot Ideas (Non Genre Specific)

Corrupt

Villain

Necromancer x Undead/Lich [SIZE=10.5px]Modern fantasy[/SIZE]

(Single character just can't classify him)​

Zoren is a lich who was raised from the dead accidentally by a Necromancer. This is mainly for comedy and some action purposes as the two grow closer together and try to find out what exactly happened to Zoren before he died and who he really was.

Knight/Thief/Guard/Prince/Princess/etc. x OverLord [SIZE=10.5px]Fantasy & WorldBuilding[/SIZE]

In a world where adventures often roam the streets in search of quests to raise their rank news is brought from the Adventurer's Guild Proclaiming all Kemono's monsters. Rumors have started to drift from the south that trouble is brewing and the Tikur are gathering under a new evil. A new Overlord. 

Knight/Thief/Guard/Prince/Princess/etc. x Warlock [SIZE=10.5px]Fantasy or Modern with some WorldBuilding[/SIZE]

(Might involve brainwashing)​

Hart is a warlock who is always looking for good help and he will be happy to convince you to join him and his slowly growing army. I'm sure you would be a good addition and you'll never want to leave.

Detective/Victim x Killer/Detective Modern​

(Violent *Little bloody won't be descriptive*, mostly narrative. *You can play as the victim too*)​

TBA

Characters in Bold are mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
AH, hello.. uhm, I haven't roleplayed much anything in vein of necromancy, etc.--or fantasy as a whole, at all, really. Alas, I've got to start somewhere, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. That said, if you wouldn't mind having a bit of patience with me, and you'd be willing to roleplay with a member new to the genre and a bit clumsy in so, I would love to discuss and possibly join you in Necromancer x Undead/Lich?

If not, that is completely understandable! I apologize for wasting your time, ahha.

If perhaps you'd be game to discuss and roleplay something along the lines of your Detective/Victim x Killer/Detective, I would be more than happy to give it ago. Again, if not, no harm done. Thank you for reading and good luck with your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back