• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {plot ideas - looking for rp partner}

savannahhale

Hey, I like drama and/or comedy romance plots, so there is some ideas:

• Arranged marriage. (Comedy)
Muse A and Muse B are best friends.
Muse A is a rich person who get an arranged marriage planned with someone that her/his father approves. Then Muse A and Muse B goes to Las Vegas to a Bachelor Party.
Next day, Muse A and Muse B woke up remembering of anything and married with each other.

• Unplanned pregnancy. (Comedy)
Muse A and Muse B are friends with benefits.
They never got romantic feeling about each other and that works perfectly for them until Muse A finds out that is pregnant.
Now both needs to deal with it.

• Safe Place. (Drama)
Muse A is married to an abusive man. One day, he tried to kill her, making her runs away from him. Muse A goes to a small town and meets Muse B when she got a job with him.

• The Witness. (Comedy)
Muse A and Muse B are on a blind date and they couldn’t hate each other more at the end of the night. When they leave the restaurant, they saw a murder by a dangerous gang of the town. Now they get into the Witness Protection Program, so they need to live together as husband and wife.

• Secrets. (Drama)
Muse A and Muse B are dating for a while. One day, they broke up for some reason. Muse B moves to a new town as Muse A finds out that is pregnant but never tells Muse B. After three years, Muse B gets back to the town and sees Muse A.

• The Lessons. (Comedy)
Muse A is in love with a guy/girl for a while now but she/he never got the courage to do anything about it. Muse B is the best friend of her/his brother/sister and always tease Muse A about her/his crush. So Muse A asks for Muse B’s help to attract the guy/girl.

• Alcoholic. (Drama)
Muse A and Muse B meet each other on an AA group.
Both have their backstory and them they start to talk and become friends. Maybe having each other could help them or just destroy both even more.

• The lost memory. (Drama)
Muse A is taken to the Emergency Room at the hospital badly injured and needs a surgery. When Muse A finally wakes up, she/he doesn’t remember of anything and then she/he meets Muse B who is a detective that comes to make some question to Muse A since she/he is the suspect of a murder.

• The Last Year. (Drama + Comedy)
Muse A is sick.
She/He might not have more than a year of life. Then Muse A calls her/his best friend, Muse B to do all the crazy things that she/he always wanted.
But Muse A don’t tell to Muse B that is sick.

• Acting. (Comedy)
Muse A and Muse B are famous actors, they used to date years ago but split out in a bad way.
In their new movie, both get shocked when finds out that are going to interpreter couple.

• New chance. (Drama)
Muse A and Muse B are married for years but they never got children because Muse A/Muse B is infertile.
Both are unhappy on their marriage and discussed about getting divorce but then a close friends of them die on a car accident leaving to the couple the guard of their 1 year-old child.

• Changes. (Comedy)
Muse A and Muse B are good friends.
Muse A is a rich spoiled person who always get everything from her/his parents, then they lost all of their money. Now Muse A needs Muse B to help her/him to take a normal life.

If you have any interest, please send me a message so we can discuss the roleplay and our characters.

PREFERENCES/RULES:
1. I don’t like one liners.
2. Only human characters.
3. No incest at all.
4. If I’m gonna play a minor character, yours have to be one too.
5. I prefer write in 3rd person.
6. I always write as female. I don’t mind with mxf or fxf though.
7. Let me know if something is bothering you in the roleplay.

Last edited:
plot 1 sounds like a sitcom plot.like the ones that are good but get canceled after 3 seasons because the baby subplot was a bad ratings trap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back