• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot ideas for long term 1x1

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
Hey guys n gals ive been itching to do a long term rp with someone to see how far i can get a story going. I have three plots in mind but im open to more suggestions

Muse A (myself) & Muse B (you) find themselves caught up in the strangest criminal case in history. Muse A is a Detective with 7 years on the force who is investigating several disappearances. Muse B Can be one of three things. Either his partner on the force, A suspect trying to clear his/her name. Or A victim who managed to escape and is now helping with the investigation. Our stpry starts when the first body turns up completly drained of blood with their heart missing. Will the two solve the mystery and bring the suspect to justice or be just another victim of the "Heart Break killer"

in this story Muse A (you or me) is an explorer who has done some legendary tomb raiding (Think indiana jones or Laura croft) yet they bite off more than they thought when they raid a lost pyramid located in the arctic. The tomb of _____. In this tomb they find the Pendant of pharoahs which turns them into a superpowered being from egypt known as The Great Pharoah. Unfortunatly it also awakens the Ra stones. Five stones containing sacred beasts which will destroy the world unless The Great Pharoah can stop them. Enter muse B (you or me.) this person has known of the Legend of the Great pharoah but has never been able to seek the Pendant of pharoahs. They also know of the Order of Set a several thpusand year old cult which seeks to destroy the Great pharoah and the five sacred beasts.

Set in the modern day this story follows Muse A (your character) a seemingly mundane character with an epic destiny. They are destined to discover time travel.

Fast forward 1000 years. The after effects of mans time travel have nearly destroyed the universe. Very little time is left and their solution is to send killers back in time in order to assassinate the inventor before they create it.

Enter muse B (my character) he is a low ranking officer in the time patrol and has recently discovered a way to fix the problem but it requires time travel. No one believes him due to a less than stellar track record. He must go on his own and attempt to save time travels creator in order to enevitably save the space time continuim.

Last edited:
I have no preference to male or female and can play either or.
.i can get out more than 1 post a day and can be as fluid as need be. I do prefer at least a paragraph post so if you can do so thats great if not then perhaps this isnt the rp for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back