• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot dumb need some rps

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
The title says it all I do fxf and mxf see a plot ya like then I'll be happy to help!

I'll be your knight!:Muse A goes to high school and other than that doesn't have much else to say about themselves. That is until Muse B approaches them one day saying only one thing. "My lord I've regained my memories of my past life. I've come to once again serve you!" Now Muse A has to deal with Muse B following them spouting some crazy stuff about them being their personal knight in a past life. Are they serious or just crazy? Who knows?

Jessie's girl:Muse A's best friend has gotten himself a new girlfriend on sight Muse A falls in love. But Muse B isn't just about to cheat on their boyfriend though they have to admit. Muse A is very smooth and nice. Can Muse A truly bring themselves to just take their best friend's girlfriend like it's nothing.

My girlfriend's/boyfriend's scary!:Muse A is a pretty nice person who gets walked over due to their kind nature. Their boyfriend/girlfriend Muse B is nothing like that in fact many fear them as the toughest around. Leaving many to wonder just how the hell those two get along. The answer Muse B just can't help but think Muse A is so freaking cute.

The Angelic Demon & The Demonic Angel:Muse A might look scary but really they couldn't be more sweet. They help out at orphanages, donate to charities all the time, and (try to) walk old ladies across the street. Muse B might seem sweet as can be but is actually the biggest delinquent in town who has taken down every gang in town and rules the streets. When the two accidentally meet at their favorite candy shop it begins what many could consider the most unlikely couple

Prince Charming?: The Prince is well known throughout the school as the most handsome person around. Many talk about them and their beautiful eyes, soft skin, angelic voice, and all around grace. It's no wonder they're so popular in an all girls school. Oh yeah the so called Prince is just a boyish girl of course everyone knows. Well everyone but the Prince it seems who has yet to realize why so many girls are so nice to them. Now here is a girl in front of them confessing their love to the Prince like a light suddenly turning on it all clicks for them.

My guard dog: Weakling, trash, pipsqueak, short stop. You've heard it all every single insult in the book you've heard it thrown your way. Each time doing nothing about it you always just stand there and take it. When they slap you or pull your hair or take your stuff you don't do anything back. What would you do your too weak. That's when a miracle happens you spot the toughest girl in town getting closer you find she's playing with a small kitten. On that day you make a promise you'll watch her precious stray kitten if she protects you not as a knight, no you need a beast you need a guard dog.

Strange girl Y: Your class just got new seats and now you sit next to who many call the weird girl. It's not just being mean she truly is weird. She talks funny, does strange things, says strange things, and you swear you've caught her staring at you on more than one occasion. You're sure after the day she made a little figure of you out of an eraser she couldn't get weirder. That is until she shows up to your house late one night covered head to toe in ash. Telling you her house had burned down and since you lived close and she has no close relatives to live with she wants to now stay with you. By some strange chance your parents agree maybe out of kindness you just know things are about to get strange.

The Bored Demon Lord-Being the Lord of all demons is hard, having so called heroes busting down your doors every other day is annoying, and sitting all alone in a room by yourself is just so boring. Being the demon king is just soooooo boring I bet bakers have more fun then a demon king does, or a blacksmith hell even being a hero would be better at least ya get to travel places. Being anything but the demon king would be so much better huh what's that sound? oh just another hero here to try and kill me.....wait a minute if they did kill me that'd be the end people wouldn't think to search for a dead man free at last! Now then.......what's the plan?

Cool Beauty-She sits alone all the time with a blank look on her face. Expressionless and emotionless, that's what everyone says about the new girl in your class. Yet that isn't true at all you know for a fact it can't be. After all you've seen her smile right after she knocked out the teeth of a guy trying to mug you.

Game On!-Everyone is shocked completely when the school greatest athletic who has broken record after record. Brought the school medals after medals. The greatest most perfect athlete the schools idol suddenly starts dating possibly the biggest nerd. A complete game addict the craziest part the school's athlete was the one who asked them out.

Hey I have a sort of twist idea on the scary boyfriend/girlfriend idea? Like it’s have that at its core but it’d be different as well! If you’d be interested Plotting it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back