• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

plot chillin'

karmaa

☯ b a r b i e ☯

karmaa's 1x1 finder

who am i?
Hello there! Welcome to my lil' search thread for friends. I'm currently looking for 2 or 3 people to roleplay a 1x1 with me. My name is Kennedy but you can call me Ken, karmaa, smol been or Brendon Urie's Wife. I'm an eighteen-year-old girl from Australia. I love to roleplay and to chat as well. It's nice to get to know people as well. I also have a small helper open for your faceclaim needs, #selfpromotion. But besides that, I've been roleplaying for about two years now and I joined on this website to fill in for my friend. I can play both male and female (with a preference for the female role) and I can write about 4-5 paragraphs if I feel inspired. If your interested just head on over to the next tabs.

what i need
So now you know who I am, I need some requirements from you pretty please!

~ Do not be a dick, it ain't pretty love.

~ Do not force me into gender stereotypical roles, if I want my 6'2'' guy to wear pink I will.

~ Pretty please be able to play as both male and female, I can't play male all the time!

~ Help me figure out the subplots for the roleplay, I can't do it all by myself.

~ Please, if you have any suggestions for another plot/pairing, make sure you figured everything out beforehand.

~ No one liners, please.

pairings
Hunger Games:

OC x OC

Harry Potter:

OC x Harry Potter

OC x OC

Divergent:

OC x Four

Songs:

Carousel - Melanie Martinez

She Looks So Perfect - 5SOS

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

Good Girls - 5SOS

Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time ~ Panic! At the Disco

Fantasy:

Witch x Human

Vampire x Hunter

Fallen Angel x Human

Supernatural x Human

Supernatural x Supernatural

Non-Believer x Supernatural

Realistic:

Nerd x Popular

Popular x Bad Boy

Good Girl x Bad Boy

Good Boy x Bad Girl

plots
Dancing Queen: Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve his footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons.

Light My Candle: Muse A has recently moved into a new place - a cozy apartment in a 6-story apartment building. Muse B lives across the hall and has resided in the building for the past 2 years. Apart from a few casual conversations on the walk up to their floor or brief meetings at the mailbox, Muse A and Muse B haven’t gotten the chance to get to know each other. Muse A definitely wants to see more of their neighbor though. Muse B is kind, funny, and sexy in Muse A’s eyes; Muse B’s just not very good at hinting whether or not they’re attracted to Muse A back. When the power goes out throughout the building, on a particularly warm night, Muse A quickly sets out some candles to light their home, but they realize that they don’t have any matches to light them (and their stove only works on electrical power). Seeing a bit of an opportunity there, Muse A heads over to Muse B’s apartment and asks for assistance.

The Fear of Falling Apart: Muse A has woken up from a deep coma, how deep? A six months coma yet, their best friend Muse B has been by their side ever since the accident. But now Muse A has woken up they have forgotten everything, who they were, who their family is and who Muse B is. Muse B comes to Muse A hospital room every day, bringing small from the outside world to make Muse A happy. Once recovered, Muse A was released into the world, confused and naive. With the help of Muse B, will Muse A be able to connect with society and maybe find a new lover?

ezgif-4048313738.jpg

ezgif-1313884822.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back