• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot Bunnies and Co.

1.1 Opening Post (Intro/Misc.)

Love of Cyanide

Hot Blooded Writer
Yahallaho! Welcome to the thread which I slap plot bunnies and other things of the sort into and hope someone takes interest. This doesn't mean you can't approach me with a plot or series of your own you'd be interested in playing out! I'll list a few main ones down below though I might forget a few so really just poke me if you think there's a series that has potential. I'm fine with most types of pairings. As of now genres I'm most interested in are as follows(in no particular order): Mystery, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Horror. I'm fond of plots that slowly unfold rather than an infodump at the beginning(though a general guideline when it comes to an RP is definitely key) so I'm good providing the plot and it'd be great if you'd be up to do so as well! The biggest thing to take note of though is that I may not accept a request or proposition either from having too many roleplays in my hands or other things I've got to do.

Anyway, let's get moving on!

• Woop woop woop here they be!

Main Wants: Adventure, Comedy, and a shot of expresso depresso
    In a month, the world ends.

The human population dwindling to less than 100 persons across the entirety of the globe, as well as the slowly dropping temperature it's only a matter of time until the world ends. [Muse A] and [Muse B] are children who've lived through the entirety of the year that the world began to end, [Muse A] having experienced lots of what the world has and [Muse B] whose been in cryogenic stasis up until last week.

The date is December 1st, only 29 days remaining until the world ends

Pairing:
    Mx[M/F]

Main Wants: Horror, Psychological Horror, Action, Romance, and gimme that extra spicy dash of tragedy
    [Muse A] is a delinquent. A hellion through and through, fighting since day one.

Recently kicked out of his home, they're forced to take refuge in a boarding home, even worse they have a bunkmate, [Muse B]. A week passes and they settle in, becoming close with [Muse B]. Yet come the morning of the second week, they can't get out of the boarding house, all exits blocked and unbreakable. Soon they find a letter on a table at the lobby of the boarding house. The first three words are as follows.

'Kill all hommunculi'

At the bottom are pictures, of all the residents.

Including their bunkmate.

OOC Info: Not entirely for the faint of heart. Also, I want a healthy dose of despair in this RP.

Pairing:
    MxF(Preferred)

More to come(Moreso since I'm too lazy to get the ideas out of google docs at the moment)!

Last edited:
hello! i'm interested in the second plot if you're still looking for a partner. unfortunately i can't pm yet, so if this plot is open, please send me a message! ^^

hello! i'm interested in the second plot if you're still looking for a partner. unfortunately i can't pm yet, so if this plot is open, please send me a message! ^^
Forgive the double post, but didn't see this one. I'd love to rp, but I think you need 10 messages to direct message.

Forgive the double post, but didn't see this one. I'd love to rp, but I think you need 10 messages to direct message.
oh really? i have a pm with another person and i'm able to reply to it! i think i just can't start any pms T^T

Mhm! I'd love to do something with the series but I'd need to reread chapter 100ish+ so the RP would have to be a slow burn or unrelated to the plot at large.
Honestly I saw the anime years ago and when I started to rp I thought
“air gear” would be a awesome thing to write, never been able to find a manga of it though.

Honestly I saw the anime years ago and when I started to rp I thought
“air gear” would be a awesome thing to write, never been able to find a manga of it though.
You can find them online, most places should have all 200 chapters. Also if you've finished the anime then we can do either or, but probably want to create a PM so we don't fill the thread.

Yahallaho! Welcome to the thread which I slap plot bunnies and other things of the sort into and hope someone takes interest. This doesn't mean you can't approach me with a plot or series of your own you'd be interested in playing out! I'll list a few main ones down below though I might forget a few so really just poke me if you think there's a series that has potential. I'm fine with most types of pairings. As of now genres I'm most interested in are as follows(in no particular order): Mystery, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Horror. I'm fond of plots that slowly unfold rather than an infodump at the beginning(though a general guideline when it comes to an RP is definitely key) so I'm good providing the plot and it'd be great if you'd be up to do so as well! The biggest thing to take note of though is that I may not accept a request or proposition either from having too many roleplays in my hands or other things I've got to do.

Anyway, let's get moving on!

• Woop woop woop here they be!

Main Wants: Adventure, Comedy, and a shot of expresso depresso
    In a month, the world ends.

The human population dwindling to less than 100 persons across the entirety of the globe, as well as the slowly dropping temperature it's only a matter of time until the world ends. [Muse A] and [Muse B] are children who've lived through the entirety of the year that the world began to end, [Muse A] having experienced lots of what the world has and [Muse B] whose been in cryogenic stasis up until last week.

The date is December 1st, only 29 days remaining until the world ends

Pairing:
    Mx[M/F]

Main Wants: Horror, Psychological Horror, Action, Romance, and gimme that extra spicy dash of tragedy
    [Muse A] is a delinquent. A hellion through and through, fighting since day one.

Recently kicked out of his home, they're forced to take refuge in a boarding home, even worse they have a bunkmate, [Muse B]. A week passes and they settle in, becoming close with [Muse B]. Yet come the morning of the second week, they can't get out of the boarding house, all exits blocked and unbreakable. Soon they find a letter on a table at the lobby of the boarding house. The first three words are as follows.

'Kill all hommunculi'

At the bottom are pictures, of all the residents.

Including their bunkmate.

OOC Info: Not entirely for the faint of heart. Also, I want a healthy dose of despair in this RP.

Pairing:
    MxF(Preferred)

More to come(Moreso since I'm too lazy to get the ideas out of google docs at the moment)!

i like the end of the world one, though i have an extra idea i could add onto that.

Hey, hey~
Are you still looking for partners in “Laugher At The End of The World”?

Oh hello again lool, came in to look at pairings, now thoroughly shoo kith but might as well let ya know I'll be rebooting something like The Garden very soon XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back