• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plight of Vacosa, OOC

After you roll the die, you'll see an icon next to your roll that looks like a die. Click that and scroll down until you see "Result + BBCode", copy that and paste it in your post.

Perfect! Do me a kindness and post it in the IC thread, along with a description of what your character is doing? That way we can keep all the IC stuff in one place for easy reference. Thanks!

Ah i figured it out!
Stealth - 11
Perception - 16 + 3

i dont understand something, idk wat it is but i have a feeling. a weird feeling that i cannot put into words. maybe i'm doing something wrong with the roll? am i rolling in the right room?

You're both mostly right (now that I look at it Esbilon Esbilon , you don't quite have the right link) What you want is the link with the result of the roll, so when you copy/paste it, the link looks something like this: JayTee:1D20+3 → 4(1 + 3)#test

Also, I've made a separate room for us to use. Right here for further use. I'll edit in a copy the link to the starting post in both this thread and the IC thread.

Your luck will out eventually, Trip!

Also, please make sure to sign in and not roll anonymously. Makes it easier to keep track of who rolled what when we eventually get to a point where multiple people are rolling at the same time.

Now is a good time for your characters to discuss plans and/or establish a more thought out cover story. I'll make another story post when you guys feel ready to move on (unless you're ready to move on now)

Ah, damn, if we need to roll for it, I say we don't go up there. With three people rolling, odds are someone's gonna get something in the low single digits and we'll be noticed. Sneaking as a group in D&D is practically impossible.

Hm, if one of you had proficiency in Stealth I might have let them use the help action on the others for their stealth check, but it doesn't look like that's an option.

then should some of us do it? I mean, i didn't thought we'll be rolling to check the second floor but I also think it won't be a big deal if we don't succeed. Kartesh did said "get familiar with the building"

Your call. Feel free to scope out the ground floor if you want. I don't think I got that perception check on spotting an exit just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back