• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Updated 31st May 2020: Plenty of plots! The search is on for long term and invested partners.

I’m interested in human/mutant research facility, prison, and war/revolution. I think all of these themes could be combined!

you seem to like the same stuff I do! Would you be intrested in hearing ideas?

If you're still looking, I'd love to brainstorm some ideas with you! A lot of the themes you listen overlap with what I like to do ^^ Do you have any more plots you'd like to work out?

On the run seems interesting, I didn't know if you were still looking for partners or even for that one but I'm willing to do other ones too!

Fair warning I do work in the operations center for an airline so while I am free to reply most of the daytime during work, the weather can have me busy a whole shift so my response times vary :)

Courting a courier and how well do you know your husband sound highly intriguing!

Ooh, I'm interested in a lot of these! Things Are Not As They Appear, On The Run, If You Could Live To Be 900, Humans Make Excellent Pets... I'd also be down with coming up with something in the themes of Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, or Historical!

Hi there! I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to roleplaying! I would really love someone to RP with that is also into OOC talk! I like to make friends with my partnets. :)

If you're still interested in new partners, I'd love to join you in just about any of the themes you've listed!
Out of the plots you've listed, Courting a courier and On the run would be my top picks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back