• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy PLEASE READ!!I have a great idea I just need people to participate! Accepting any type of roleplayer

xXJason ToddXx

The Crimson Knight
Alright so it takes place during medieval times (Not the restaurant) with castles and things like that, there was a powerful royal family, the entire kingdom adored the family as they had been the best rulers so far, but then a group of evil, a very strong and powerful group attacked the kingdom, in a last effort to save their son (me) the king and Queen gave them to a family they trusted, the boy never saw his parents again. That family (The one that took him in) came into power as the ruling family of the kingdom, when raiders attacked they took the boy (Me) and held him captive(he's like 10-15 years old at this time), he was saved by a group of assassins, they took him in and raised him, everything that has happened so far was part of a prophecy, the reason they took the boy in because it was all written out as a prophecy, it said that when the evil group came back, he would have to be the one to put an end to them, they did not tell him the prophecy other than he was special, as he started going out into the city more and more, killing people, bad or sometimes good and taking things, he caught the attention of the royal guard, the princess was leading the royal guard, she started to take an interest in him, he was very very skilled and she wanted him captured so he could serve his time for some crimes he had to commit. (I was then thinking the princess would fall in love with him after he was captured, and then the brother can be overprotective and have a bounty set on him and it would draw drama between the family) And then when the princess would introduce him to her mother the queen and then the queen would realize it’s him, the boy she raised for like 10-15 years, she tells him about his parents and the kingdom before, the brother (the prince could try to fight him in the presence of the king and queen, then the evil group would attack the kingdom again, forcing them to join forces and fight off the evil

(We would need a king, a queen, a princess, a prince, a friend for my character, and anyone else you guys could think would be cool to have)

[QUOTE="xXJason ToddXx]Alright so it takes place during medieval times (Not the restaurant) with castles and things like that, there was a powerful royal family, the entire kingdom adored the family as they had been the best rulers so far, but then a group of evil, a very strong and powerful group attacked the kingdom, in a last effort to save their son (me) the king and Queen gave them to a family they trusted, the boy never saw his parents again. That family (The one that took him in) came into power as the ruling family of the kingdom, when raiders attacked they took the boy (Me) and held him captive(he's like 10-15 years old at this time), he was saved by a group of assassins, they took him in and raised him, everything that has happened so far was part of a prophecy, the reason they took the boy in because it was all written out as a prophecy, it said that when the evil group came back, he would have to be the one to put an end to them, they did not tell him the prophecy other than he was special, as he started going out into the city more and more, killing people, bad or sometimes good and taking things, he caught the attention of the royal guard, the princess was leading the royal guard, she started to take an interest in him, he was very very skilled and she wanted him captured so he could serve his time for some crimes he had to commit. (I was then thinking the princess would fall in love with him after he was captured, and then the brother can be overprotective and have a bounty set on him and it would draw drama between the family) And then when the princess would introduce him to her mother the queen and then the queen would realize it’s him, the boy she raised for like 10-15 years, she tells him about his parents and the kingdom before, the brother (the prince could try to fight him in the presence of the king and queen, then the evil group would attack the kingdom again, forcing them to join forces and fight off the evil
(We would need a king, a queen, a princess, a prince, a friend for my character, and anyone else you guys could think would be cool to have)

[/QUOTE]
You may have better luck in fantasy seeing as this is not based off anything from my POV

Love it!  I'm interested!  And I could totally be the princess if no one else has claimed her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the date, I wouldn't be surprised if my chances are none, but could I play an assassin character, maybe?

If not, then I might have an OC who can fill an empty slot.

@xXJason ToddXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back