• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Please... I have Ideas...

pushed

Beastly Member
Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHello!
The name is NomFlavoredPudding-- the most nommiest of all pudding- but you can call me Nom, Pudding, or Andi <3. I am here looking for a few 1x1 roleplays (cause my life can't get more hectic) Anywhooo. Let me tell you about myself, eh? I am a grown adult with a pretty busy life. I work full time, I have cats, I have friends maybe- so I won't be on all the time. But I will reply. Have faith in me. I am also not new to this site but I am still not used to formatting and such. I will try my hardest to make my post look presentable. I am a hopeless romantic. This doesn't mean I only do romance. I just would like to have a little bit of it scattered throughout. I also love some good drama, action, adventure- and I do like writing some gore and such. I am super friendly so please enjoy talking to be ooc to help with plot and talk about your day. I don't care what kind of pairing we do, I am just used to heterosexual relationships. But I am game for whatever! I don't mind doubling up characters either, but I am more used to playing male characters.

Right now I only have one plot idea that is nagging me <3 Dm or post here if you are interested.

Fantasy adventure!
Setting: Fantasy (obvi) but like we will have to build the world a little. Creatures and kingdoms- etc. I was thinking more medieval in terms of technology, clothing, and weapons.
Plot: Legends have it that a great evil will overtake the kingdoms of this world and wipe out the life from this planet. In the midst of destruction, a person will take arm a rebellion so strong that it will shake the evil to the core and send it back to its dwelling place to return in future centuries. The advantage is the Seer's eyes- the ability to see into the future and the past by will alone. Of course- the skill isn't master immediately. In this time of self-improvement- anyone can take advantage and kill the would-be rebellion leader.
The plot is centered on 2 people- a male and female. The Seer is a young man with little to no money at all times. He was raised on the streets like a little urchin slinking in the darkness of the shadowy streets. The carefree guy doesn't want the responsibility of the gift nor does he want the circumstances that come with it. In comes the female: she is a well-trained fighter with a lot of luxuries at her fingertips. She is given the task of guarding this ragamuffin man while he learns his abilities to the fullest.

The thing that really has me wanting to do this is this idea of this tough female basically having to protect this loudmouth man against his will. And like a romance developing (obviously) and him being like... Let me guard you for once- or let me be the man and save you. Cute blushing but then she is like- uh no, you will get us both killed haha. Anyways- if this interests you- hit me up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back