• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ please delete this (: ]

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I am in the mood to try and find a willing roleplay partner (or two) who are interested in one or two of these fandoms. But before I even start to list those, I need to put down some ground rules that I go by and I expect you to follow as well...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

More than one line is a must. I usually write a small paragraph or more (to me, a paragraph is five sentences/four lines) and I honestly expect you to do the same. The less you reply with, the slower I will most likely reply to you, if I do at all.
Reply at least once a day, if not more. This is something I won't enforce strictly, purely because I'm a senior in high school and very busy, so there will be times where I don't respond right away or might miss a day. But, after missing three days consecutively, I expect you to remind me and I will remind you as well.
Play characters... Well, in character! There are characters in shows, comics and every other fandom out there that have specific, set personality traits that really define who they are; nothing makes me more upset than having a character played weird or ooc. It drives me nuts!
Decent grammar and spelling is a must. I don't mind the occasional typo or anything, especially because I make them all the time and a lot of the time, I respond with the 'Voice to Text' program on my phone and it does weird things.
We have to double up, unless you want to just play a canon character. This is pretty self-explanatory, but I hate just playing a canon character for someone else. Dunno why, but it just feels weirdly unfair to me. If you want to play only a canon character, that's fine.
I use a paragraph or two to describe my character before roleplay. I know this bothers some people, and to be honest, I don't really care. I like doing it this way so that I don't fill it all with useless information. If you like to use forms or whatever, go for it! I won't stop you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright! The rules are done. Now, we gotta talk about fandoms. I know there's not many, but these are what I'm interested in right now. It's not a complete list of what I'm into.

FANDOMS :bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr:

Undertale :: Literally one of my favorite fandoms to roleplay because it has so many options!
- AUs :: Undertale, Underfell, Underswap, Swapfell, Mobtale/Mafiatale, Mobfell/Mafiafell
- Love Interests (depends on the au we chose, of course) :: uf!Sans, us!Papyrus, uf!Papyrus, uf!Grillby, mt!Sans, mt!Gaster, sf!Sans

Dream Daddy :: I love Dream Daddy very much. It's so lovely and has an array of curious characters that I just.... ahdadg- I love them all! lol
- AUs :: ABO Dynamics, Monsters or just original Dream Daddy
- Love Interests :: Lucien Bloodmarch, Joseph Christiansen, Robert Small

My Little Pony :: You can hate on my love for this all you want, but it's super cool and we can do a lot with it!
- AUs :: We can plot one together, as I have none in mind.
- Love Interests :: For this, I'm actually looking for OCxOC, though I would still like to double up. If you really wanna do CannonxOc, I'd like either Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in basically any of these fandoms. Although undertale has to be my favorite.

Hey, that's awesome! I'll message you ASAP and we can plan out a roleplay. ❤

Well, since I seem to have a roleplayer for Undertale, why don't we do DDADDS? I'll message you asap!

Undertale and MLP are my babies though I honestly do need to catch up on the show I’m a few seasons behind where most ppl are. I can agree with your rules since I have them as well!

Although it seems that you are no longer looking for any more people to roleplay with, I was seeking high and low for anyone who is into mobfell as well and wonder; would you consider taking one more rp partner? If so, I would appreciate it so much if you could pm me (new member, can't do so myself), so that we could further discuss about it x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back