• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Please Click me. You Know You Wanna

pushed

Beastly Member

I am looking for a partner to participate in a particular plot that has been plaguing my mind. (in a good way- I assure you) Let me tell you a bit about myself before I jump right into the plot. I am an old person who loves cats and junk food. I work full time as a pharmacy technician but I deal more with the billing aspects of the pharmacy- which often gives me weird hours. I am a romantic soul and there is no way around that. I do like to write about action, mystery, and drama too but I need romance in it. I prefer playing the male characters personally- but I will play females too if need be. I do not mind MxM or FxF plots- so if we need to adjust the plot below- I can. I write a decent amount- I think but it depends on muse and what my partner gives me. I need someone who will be friendly and patient with my hectic life.​
Anyways- you can just shoot me a pm if you want to ask me for more details. I prefer to brainstorm a bit before we start and I like to do that in a PM. This will most likely take place in a thread and not in PMs- to be honest. Now! on to the plot.​
Loving can hurt sometimes. The center of the story revolves around a small group of young adults who live in a small town. A male is left heartbroken when his girlfriend leaves him. Fast forward 6 months and the pain is still ever-present in his mind despite his friends claiming time will heal the wound. The girl still cares for the man deeply but is working hard to move forward with her life. There was a lot wrong in the relationship that she swears she will never fall for again. She meets a new man who wants her to give him a chance. She does. Jealously is a sickening emotion and nearly impossible to avoid. Unable to push the blackening thought from his mind, her first boyfriend dates an old friend of his who has been in love with him for a long time. He does not love her like he does the other woman. His friend knows it on some level but believes in her heart that he will see her for the amazing girl she is. Love, hate, happiness, sorrow- is there a way to feel one and not the other?​
We can talk more about the backgrounds of the characters and junk. This is a doubling situation or perhaps it can be a small group depending on if anyone is even interested.​

I would be possibly interested. Let me finish my class so I can read this fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back