• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Playing With Matches

Finding it funny how I was the one who complained about the code being hard to see, but here I am now with a CS that's just as torture to look at.

Tell me how it is tho, really

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Finding it funny how I was the one who complained about the code being hard to see, but here I am now with a CS that's just as torture to look at.
Tell me how it is tho, really

[/QUOTE]
ur avatar gives me life

The deadline for character applications is the end of December.

This means that any new applications along with any current works in progress should be finished up before the 1st of January as pulpfiction and I will then begin accepting the most suitable characters.

If you do not think that you will be able meet the deadline, feel free to send a pm to discuss a possible extension.

Last edited by a moderator:
oOBubblesOo said:

The deadline for character applications is the end of December.

This means that any new applications along with any current works in progress should be finished up before the 1st of January as pulpfiction and I will then begin accepting the most suitable characters.

If you do not think that you will be able meet the deadline, feel free to send a pm to discuss a possible extension.
How many characters will you guys be choosing for this? It seems like there's a lot of people signed up haha

Semblance said:
How many characters will you guys be choosing for this? It seems like there's a lot of people signed up haha
That's actually a good question... I'm not sure if it's a good idea to make one. There are so many characters already xD

If you guys are planning on making a character I suggest you make a male! And we might accept more than ten characters, but it's honestly up to @oOBubblesOo as she'll be the one handling the survey. There are way too many girl character sheets right now, but on the bright side, a lot of them aren't straight. :P

EDIT: Don't forget to add your personality sections, btw. (You may have made your CS before I made the change to add the personality sections, so please do add it, and sorry for the inconvenience!) @Shimakage Thunder

Hmm I have a female CS up right now but I'm considering making a male too (or maybe changing my current character into a male)

Semblance said:
Hmm I have a female CS up right now but I'm considering making a male too (or maybe changing my current character into a male)
Sure, but take note that acceptance of both characters is not guaranteed! Looking forward to seeing more male characters, anyhow.

pulpfiction said:
Sure, but take note that acceptance of both characters is not guaranteed! Looking forward to seeing more male characters, anyhow.
Haha I figured! And I'm completely okay with that :)

pulpfiction said:
If you guys are planning on making a character I suggest you make a male! And we might accept more than ten characters, but it's honestly up to @oOBubblesOo as she'll be the one handling the survey. There are way too many girl character sheets right now, but on the bright side, a lot of them aren't straight. :P
EDIT: Don't forget to add your personality sections, btw. (You may have made your CS before I made the change to add the personality sections, so please do add it, and sorry for the inconvenience!) @Shimakage Thunder
Also will we be filling out the surveys? Like how do these surveys work

Semblance said:
Also will we be filling out the surveys? Like how do these surveys work
They ask what your character's preferences in a person are, and they make your character rate themself in terms of how they are in a relationship. :-)

pulpfiction said:
They ask what your character's preferences in a person are, and they make your character rate themself in terms of how they are in a relationship. :-)
Ohhh that's so cool haha, so will we be filling them out for our characters before or after we find out if we're accepted?

Semblance said:
Ohhh that's so cool haha, so will we be filling them out for our characters before or after we find out if we're accepted?
After, cause making everybody take the survey now would make some people disappointed when they find out they weren't accepted anyway. :P

It's a good thing I'm working on a male character. I love the variety of characters that have been posted already!

All this talk about characters make me want to finish
The Olive Tree Knight God Has Remembered Oliver

tumblr_inline_nzuljjWGCw1tum967_500.gif

but my procrastination is like " nah brah "

Yeah I think I'm gonna just drop and not make one. This rp is really good but there are way too many people already that have beautiful characters. I'll just be that stalker on the side cheering everyone one and their charries on xD

JujuBee said:
Yeah I think I'm gonna just drop and not make one. This rp is really good but there are way too many people already that have beautiful characters. I'll just be that stalker on the side cheering everyone one and their charries on xD
I agree, I was going to sign up but everyone's charrie is so amazing- I will most likely just read along because I really like this concept xD

The deadline has been extended!
Applications will now be accepted until January 4th @ 9:00 p.m.

If you have already completed an application, feel free to create another and/or make final adjustments to the one you've already submitted.
@Shimakage Thunder @Ethereal @Despondency

(Just tagging those who have already posted in the sign-ups)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back