• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Playing With Matches

pulpfiction

can i get a fucken uhhhhhhhhh

embed.php
tumblr_nt8dnw7GN61spk3foo2_500.gif
? Questions, chat, or absolutely anything you want to say here. No fighting, please! ?

c o d e | b y | @pulpfiction

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I read the rules again but what if I don't have a favorite you know what. Is it alright if I find a random one? @pulpfiction

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]I thought this RP was about literal matches and fire safety.

[/QUOTE]
Well, if that's what you're into, then sure. :-))

To be serious, though. I'll try to hop on board.

Also, the text on your blue coding is a bit really hard to read on my eyes.

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]
To be serious, though. I'll try to hop on board.
Also, the text on your blue coding is a bit really hard to read on my eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry 'bout that, I was actually wondering if it was readable at first. Should I make it bigger or darker in color (or both)?

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]The color is what gets me, to be frank. It's really light against a bright white.

[/QUOTE]
Is that better? Changed all the tabs. :-)

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]I'm finished!

[/QUOTE]
Looks good, but I'm afraid you're missing something. :-)

pulpfiction said:
Looks good, but I'm afraid you're missing something. :-)
How about now? I fixed it...Or at least I hope so. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope I make the cut X_X

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]How about now? I fixed it...Or at least I hope so. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope I make the cut X_X

[/QUOTE]
Yup, you're complete. And don't worry about it, @oOBubblesOo isn't going to be accepting characters anytime soon. We don't even have a set deadline for when characters should be finished yet, lol.

I'll be changing my characters name at some point, he's still a work in progress and pulp snagged the name before me. I'm too tired to come up with something new that fits the character I have in mind at the moment, just letting y'all know I'm not actually a name thief <3

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]I'll be changing my characters name at some point, he's still a work in progress and pulp snagged the name before me. I'm too tired to come up with something new that fits the character I have in mind at the moment, just letting y'all know I'm not actually a name thief <3

[/QUOTE]
Yoooo I could change mine if you'd like! I honestly don't mind.

Jk, you don't have a choice. Changing her to Elliot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back