• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Playing House - Family and Slice of Life (Adv, Lit)

Serenity123

109.jpg

Greetings,

Welcome to my latest Recruitment Thread and I hope that you are interested. Before that however, a bit bout myself. My name is Serenity and I have been writing now for more than a decade, and I have written near every genre that could be imagined. If you are interested in a writer who has experience and can write detailed and descriptive posts than I am your girl. Likewise, I also have a wider range of interests and I could safely say that I have written near every genre that could have been imagined. I have written adventure, and action, and comedy, and horror, and romance, and slice-of-life, and many other themes. I have experience in writing characters from every background from little girls to elderly men, from humans to merfolk, to familiars and any other theme.

The storyline I would to propose this time around takes us back to our roots. Do you remember what it was like to be a child? Do you wish that you could return back to being 5-Years Old? Or would you fear being turned back to 2-Years Old and losing independence? Would you learn to adore a kind mother-figure (YC) doting upon a sweet and precious Little Girl? Or would you protest the new restrictions and rules? This is a theme that I would like to explore in the storyline as the mind of an adult man somehow ends up inside of the body of a younger female child and has to re-experience childhood. The benefits, as well as the many disadvantages that comes with that more innocent and vulnerable kind of a role?

My partner should be someone who loves children, and would be interested to see how the mind of an adult man would respond to being thrust into the roles and expectations of a Little Girl. As for the reason behind the transformation I am rather open. It could be this was intentional and some kind of punishment inflicted by your character on mine. It could be this was unintentional such as a wish gone wrong, or any other kind of scenario. It could have even been accidental such as an experiment or spell with unexpected consequences. The fact of the mater would be that my character would be stuck and forced to grow back up as a child, and a female this time around, to what could be her chagrin in the beginning.

My ideal partner would be someone who enjoys PG-13 Settings. I feel due to the sensitive nature of this storyline and dependence, the themes should be kept appropriate for PG-13. Physical descriptions would be kept to more of a minimum, and there would be more of a focus upon the relationships, the mental state, and the emotional state of the characters. I would enjoy a partner who is capable of detailed and descriptive posts, as I tend to write about six to nine paragraphs myself on average. I would enjoy a partner who loves collaboration and playful banter on the side and is in it for the long haul. We could explore the earlier stages of childhood and then even time-skip ahead to the more later stages as well.

As for what happens within the storyline I am open to this. It could be more sedentary and set in the household or Pre-School kinds of activities. It could be also more adventure and action based such as the more popular anime Spy X Family. It could be filled with gams appropriate to children such as Dress-Up, Playing House, and Dolls. It could also be filled with more serious topics such as education and helping the former adult re-learn a lot of the skills that she has lost such as Reading or Writing or Mathematics. The goal would be to paint the picture of a traditional mother and daughter relationship filled with both love as well as the appropriate level of scolding when the child misbehaves or rebels.

If you are interested send me a private message with your thoughts,

Takanashi Misha - 9.png

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
heyo im interested (i searched up family rp and this came up i love family rp and spyxfamily!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back