☮ ❀ player positivity place ❀ ☮

Should have done this long ago!

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit MY GIRL FEM! A joy to rp with, but holy geebes! That OC collection of yours! I love them and am annoyed I only got to meet them like 1/467 of them >:C 

@Mitchs98 A good dude, I love his babes, and SO DAMN BUSY! AND EVERYONE WANTS A PIECE OF HIM DAMN IT!

@Lyro @Lass@apocryphalPrognosticator

So thankful for them!! And geebess that one rp with a 2 year break is crazy! Glad that is on the road finally :b

@Jaye JAYYYYYYYYYEEEEE *INHALES* JAAAAAAAYYYEE I hope things are busy good for you!!

@Burberry Preserves REEEEEEEEN REEEEEEEN WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOO REEEEEEENNN!!

@arcaneSentinel Still yet to find an rp for us, but the love is there, man. 

@tane5naoki You are missed! Wait a moment, did I replied??? I'll check that later, but i enjoyed our Naruto rp! Hope you are doing well!

@Borkus Lazorus An aspiring young man! I love his Pokemon universe! 

@Altschmerz Im not going anywere, your company is enjoyed :

i love seeing this thread in my notifs omg.... i'm doing this again because my rpn family has grown so much !!!

@mortem @Lutalica @Chrysalism @boyguro @juvia @duende @Veyd Sahvoz @Zemfro @Post @Aster @kairos ali @Pyosimros @Chamomile @Vengeance Spirit @/سربرنيتشا\ @Lethe (miss you bb bean)

i love each and everyone of you so much. you fill my cold lil heart with so much love and joy. our ever expanding family tree is just so wonderful and i am so glad to share it with you beautiful people. <33

Should have done this long ago!

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit MY GIRL FEM! A joy to rp with, but holy geebes! That OC collection of yours! I love them and am annoyed I only got to meet them like 1/467 of them >:C 

@Mitchs98 A good dude, I love his babes, and SO DAMN BUSY! AND EVERYONE WANTS A PIECE OF HIM DAMN IT!

@Lyro @Lass@apocryphalPrognosticator

So thankful for them!! And geebess that one rp with a 2 year break is crazy! Glad that is on the road finally :b

@Jaye JAYYYYYYYYYEEEEE *INHALES* JAAAAAAAYYYEE I hope things are busy good for you!!

@Burberry Preserves REEEEEEEEN REEEEEEEN WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOO REEEEEEENNN!!

@arcaneSentinel Still yet to find an rp for us, but the love is there, man. 

@tane5naoki You are missed! Wait a moment, did I replied??? I'll check that later, but i enjoyed our Naruto rp! Hope you are doing well!

@Borkus Lazorus An aspiring young man! I love his Pokemon universe! 

@Altschmerz Im not going anywere, your company is enjoyed :

Thanks Trip  ^_^  I really enjoy your art btw. You're like my Senpai in that field *^*  My OCs....they're endless....everytime I've fully finished developing one a new idea for one randomly appears...I still have a whole box full that I wanna develop and improve tbh

Also, shoutout to my friend who I convinced to go onto here~

@Mika9889 Mah wild Mika friend! You are awesome and I definitely don't regret inviting you to go on here *squeals excitedly because OOTT* Seriously tho, a part of me wonders how you do it so well omiholymerlin

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hallowseo

Obviously I have to tag you here lmao XD

You're an amazing RP partner! I adore your writing, all your gorgeous artwork (especially of our babies!), and of course our chats! Your characters are so refreshing to read, and our plot is just the tits. XD 

also thank you for not killing al

<33

@Hallowseo

Obviously I have to tag you here lmao XD

You're an amazing RP partner! I adore your writing, all your gorgeous artwork (especially of our babies!), and of course our chats! Your characters are so refreshing to read, and our plot is just the tits. XD 

also thank you for not killing al

<33

ironically, I started playing a phone game this week and there's a character in my party named Alfonse

and I love and keep him cause I love our Alfonse

but he dies in almost every fight

QAQ

BACK ON TOPIC

THANK YOU

You are my RP biffle

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't seen this thread in a really long time, and i honestly loved seeing all the love on here, and i really want to show some love to my rpn family and friends.

boyguro boyguro JULIA MY LITTLE ANGEL/DEVIL CHILD ILY. pls pls pls never change okay??? you're writing is fucking amazing, and i live for cereal tbh. i cherish every moment that we talk, and i cherish you for being you.

@Volupe you're hiding under a rock somewhere so you might not see this so soon, but you need to know that you're such an amazing person. you're so talented in every aspect, yet so down-to-earth, that it leaves me ten-year-old-lizzie-shook. ilysm my wifey and my other half and just aaaaaaaah < 333 the barack to my joe/michelle < 333

nymphadora. nymphadora. MY ALMOST-NAME TWIN ILY SMOL CHILD. imma adopt you too, okay??? you're gonna be like my fifth child but it's all good. you're an amazing writer, and an amazing friend, and i love that we like the same fandoms tbh. stay focused on school, and stop ditching.

deer deer contrary to the comment you left on my profile, you are a true blessing to this world. you're so humble and happy all the time, i just kjsbgkjdbkbgj. tysm vee for being you and accepting me. lylyly

thepression thepression you were one of the first people i met on this website, and we instantly clicked. marti, thank you for sticking with me this long. i love you (and your hot af charries. wait, no, ilym than that), and i'm so glad that i got to meet you.

@ultramarine we've had our problems before, but i'm so thankful that we've overcome that. lyric, you amaze me with your unique characters and personality. i mean, how can you not love someone that takes care of animals everyday???? like pLS????

spectro spectro EL MY FELLOW LONDONER... we haven't known each other too much, which i totally take blame for, but you're such an amazing person, and ily you and your charries < 3333333

vellichor. vellichor. MINDY I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU I'M SO SORRY FORGIVE ME BEB OKAY but thank you for being my wife for a day, and i promise to remember our anniversary. ilysm, and i love seeing your posts on my profile cause they brighten my day.

social social everytime i try complimenting you, you deny it. you need to know that you're an amazing person, writer, gm, and friend in general, and i love talking to you and being in your rps < 333333

@Kumari how are you so down-to-earth and chill??? i mean, i'm a gemini so i got lots of moods swings but holy shit i don't think i've ever seen you truly mad. also, you're like better than beck, which i hope is a huge compliment.

@A U R U M HOW COULD I FORGET MY MOTHER??? VAL WE HAVEN'T TALKED TO EACH OTHER IN A WHILE EITHER BUT KNOW THAT ILY OKAY. and we should totally do a 1x1 for draconian cause it died :// i need lloyd x noelle and jed x dominique in my life tbh

slim slim shady step-mom, ty for teaching me the ways of the shadiness. when i first met you, i was scared of you (i'm scared of everyone whoops), but you've become such a great friend to me, and i love how you don't care about hurting someone's feelings. i am nowhere near as confident as that holy jesus.

Last edited:
i haven't seen this thread in a really long time, and i honestly loved seeing all the love on here, and i really want to show some love to my rpn family and friends.

boyguro boyguro JULIA MY LITTLE ANGEL/DEVIL CHILD ILY. pls pls pls never change okay??? you're writing is fucking amazing, and i live for cereal tbh. i cherish every moment that we talk, and i cherish you for being you.

@Volupe you're hiding under a rock somewhere so you might not see this so soon, but you need to know that you're such an amazing person. you're so talented in every aspect, yet so down-to-earth, that it leaves me ten-year-old-lizzie-shook. ilysm my wifey and my other half and just aaaaaaaah < 333 the barack to my joe/michelle < 333

nymphadora. nymphadora. MY ALMOST-NAME TWIN ILY SMOL CHILD. imma adopt you too, okay??? you're gonna be like my fifth child but it's all good. you're an amazing writer, and an amazing friend, and i love that we like the same fandoms tbh. stay focused on school, and stop ditching.

deer deer contrary to the comment you left on my profile, you are a true blessing to this world. you're so humble and happy all the time, i just kjsbgkjdbkbgj. tysm vee for being you and accepting me. lylyly

thepression thepression you were one of the first people i met on this website, and we instantly clicked. marti, thank you for sticking with me this long. i love you (and your hot af charries. wait, no, ilym than that), and i'm so glad that i got to meet you.

@ultramarine we've had our problems before, but i'm so thankful that we've overcome that. lyric, you amaze me with your unique characters and personality. i mean, how can you not love someone that takes care of animals everyday???? like pLS????

spectro spectro EL MY FELLOW LONDONER... we haven't known each other too much, which i totally take blame for, but you're such an amazing person, and ily you and your charries < 3333333

vellichor. vellichor. MINDY I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU I'M SO SORRY FORGIVE ME BEB OKAY but thank you for being my wife for a day, and i promise to remember our anniversary. ilysm, and i love seeing your posts on my profile cause they brighten my day.

social social everytime i try complimenting you, you deny it. you need to know that you're an amazing person, writer, gm, and friend in general, and i love talking to you and being in your rps < 333333

@Kumari how are you so down-to-earth and chill??? i mean, i'm a gemini so i got lots of moods swings but holy shit i don't think i've ever seen you truly mad. also, you're like better than beck, which i hope is a huge compliment.

@A U R U M HOW COULD I FORGET MY MOTHER??? VAL WE HAVEN'T TALKED TO EACH OTHER IN A WHILE EITHER BUT KNOW THAT ILY OKAY. and we should totally do a 1x1 for draconian cause it died :// i need lloyd x noelle and jed x dominique in my life tbh

slim slim shady step-mom, ty for teaching me the ways of the shadiness. when i first met you, i was scared of you (i'm scared of everyone whoops), but you've become such a great friend to me, and i love how you don't care about hurting someone's feelings. i am nowhere near as confident as that holy jesus.

week-in-review-chris-colfer-gifs-3.gif

me rn,,

i love u sm

i adore u angel < 33

[i agree with all of this love and praise and positivity! amazing beings, ALL of them!]

ahdhsjkssk you made my heart soar

Ah, fuck, why haven't I done this before.

YaraGF YaraGF , my gal, you are one of the best out there and everyone needs to know this. Amazing roleplayer and great chatting buddy, she is one of the best roleplayers on this site! Wubba lubba dub dub!

@Line_213, most rational roleplayer I've ever known.

@Colliadias Rex, sassiest roleplayer I've ever known.

And that's pretty much about it.

!! ahhhh lizzie < 3
i love you so much it is such a blessing to come onto rpn and be greeted by this. you are beautiful and amazing and < 33 i love you a lot. please never change < 33

"i love how you don't care about hurting someone's feelings" i'm literally crying bc this is the only i ever want someone to say about me in positive light
you're such a good person and I'm proud to be your stepmother and lead you down a shady path
f5d3b0600897aeab8f4aa904c4743995.gif

bby gurl ily tooo!!!!! your characters are even better <3

tsuneni tsuneni wTF RPN?? I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS AND I WANT TO D I E.

OKAY BUT ILY TOO MY ALMOST-NAME TWIN. your characters are always 1000/10 and i love the ships we come up together because they're all beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back