☮ ❀ player positivity place ❀ ☮

I was already tagged previously and never made a proper response. Oops.

I wont be tagging all of the people I talk to and giving them their well deserved individual loves because that would take too long. I will be tagging those who I currently communicate the most with, and are close to on my part. 

Even if you aren't tagged, Just know that I am glad to have met each and every one of you. Though we may not always get along.

I was already tagged previously and never made a proper response. Oops.

I wont be tagging all of the people I talk to and giving them their well deserved individual loves because that would take too long. I will be tagging those who I currently communicate the most with, and are close to on my part. 

Even if you aren't tagged, Just know that I am glad to have met each and every one of you. Though we may not always get along.

1. I love how I'm a crazy muffin xD

2. how did you even do that?! :o  

I guess I have to do this now... there's way too many people to tag tho!

Mmm...

I need to actually think on this.

Urgh... Now I'm obligated to write this cuz I was tagged multiple times. Peer pressure you rear your ugly head at me once more!

So it's been more than 2 months on RPNation and I've met a fair number of people ranging from good to bad, helpful and mechanical, immature and mature to the point of needing a nsfw tattoo slapped across their foreheads tbh.

I'd tag more with detailed reasoning but I'm still likely to impeach myself so I'll list them in no particular order (maybe alphabetical cuz ocd) 

@Ambela @Gou @king of strong style @nightmares angel et al (I hate RPNation on my phone ffs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh... Now I'm obligated to write this cuz I was tagged multiple times. Peer pressure you reel your ugly head at me once more!

So it's been more than 2 months on RPNation and I've met a fair number of people ranging from good to bad, helpful and mechanical, immature and mature to the point of needing a nsfw tattoo slapped across their foreheads tbh.

I'd tag more with detailed reasoning but I'm still likely to impeach myself so I'll list them in no particular order (maybe alphabetical cuz ocd) 

@Ambela @Gou @king of strong style @nightmares angel et al (I hate RPNation on my phone ffs)

Lol this made me laugh

Thanks for the future tattoo idea

I'm going to make this short because..this is embarrassing to do >///< (pfft short..goodluck with that...SHORTER than it could be..there corrected XD)

@Gou Has always been there for me, Like I've told Risk before... Risk is my strength. Without Risk I would be still stuck in so many bad friendships, Risk makes me feel safe Risk is my strength, my family, my wings and Risk is precious to me. <3

I love Risky because Risk is...so much stronger than me, so kind hearted, so talented, so inspirational to be around. (Also Risk did you know I had to look around trying to figure out who you were again? Gosh dammit this is the second time your name change has caught me off guard xD thank god you change your discord one too) Risk is a reliable friend.

@NWO Nwo is...really kind hearted and sweet, She.. is one of the friends I think I'm most clingy to (sorry Nwo!) Nwo... Like risk has been there for me through some pretty crappy times. (Like recently) Nwo is another friend who is reliable. Nwo...is a bundle of joy.  When I see her..just simply seeing her online...brightens up my day. Warning: She does have the habit of trying to kill you with your celebrity crushes...well atleast me anyways. (Evil Brat...god I love her)

@FairlyLocal Fairly!! I'm surprised she hasn't killed me yet. Do you know how many times I've forgotten about her vampire RP? I think I've just given up. I don't think I will ever do it because I've put it off way too long I wanna do it but...I've forgotten too often its probably really REALLY far in. Anyways Fairly is..very kind hearted, energetic, adorable. She also has been there for me through..some crap. One fight in particular she..was a great support. I feel very protective over her. But most the time shes the one who protects me, my heart by being by my side and just listening to me. Shes an amazing listener.

@k a r m a This cute little ball of sunshine I just..aaah shes so Squishie and Smol and..oh my heart. I love her so much shes too cute and sweet and... god I want to hug her so much right now my pretty little Karma <3 my baby muffin <3

She brightens my day just talking to her, she ends up worried about my well being too. Ah I just want to protect her, shes so pure, innocent, sweet and kind. You just want to protect her from the whole entire world and keep her in your arms. ISTG shes a little angel!

Ahh my poor heart. God I need to send her hugs after this.

@Miss Alice Alice <3 I've known Alice for quite a long while now. Though we have not talked as much as I wish we did Alice..is the type that seems so laid back and chill tbh. Alice is really kind, shes got a good heart. I talk to her more in discord than on RPN though. Though my discord is filled with asian guys so thats probably why xD  (oh come on most my friends are asian boy crazy like me too :P  ) Alice to me seems a bit shy though. Because she doesn't seem to really get into things often. I want to see her surrounded and loved by many. Even though we don't talk 24/7 I'd miss her if she was ever gone. I feel happy when I see her.

@Brooke ~ Brooke! <3 God, Another evil one yes she tries to kill me too like NWO ISTG they are plotting together against me (HELP MEEEE) God I love her. Shes...funny, fun, energetic. Very quick to reply like I'm impressed how fast she is tbh. She..is someone you could have conversations for hours with about..complete nonsense if you guys wanted to! I like seeing her around. Though I also want to kick her butt for trying to kill me with asian men (Istg girl...if you do anything after this then if we ever meet IRL I am def kicking your butt..literally kicking it okay? XD)

@Kade Kade! My adorable Kade. Kade omg Kade is so supportive and helpful. Kade... Is not only fun to be around (and die over asians with) but kade is extremely supportive. Kade is willing to step up and help keep control to protect you if you're a softie (like me T_T)  Kade has a very big very good heart. Kade also is very creative, good at helping complete unfinished ideas you have kicking around. Kade...is funny aswell and just a joy to be around.

I'm only tagging 7 people. Not for lack of love of other people but because... there is way too many for me to talk about.

I also got work to do *looks at fairly's RP and my RP* yeah...I'm so screwed.

But I love so many people and have quite a lot to say about a lot of people..both good and bad depending on the person.

But...I chose the Seven that are... the closest to me lately.

Some people I end up close to then we just drift apart and tho I still love them... I don't feel as close to anymore. I don't know if anyone is understanding anything I mean but.. w/e I'm not good at explanations!

Thoughts on Roleplaying with them:

Karma, Miss Alice, Brooke, Kade - I have not roleplayed with them enough to really have an accurate opinion on them but...they are good roleplayers

Their flow when writing is good, The length of their posts are great, their grammar, spelling and punctuation is good too. They are...just good at keeping to the flow of the story itself like.. I'm honestly impressed with them.

Kade also is a good co GM very good at keeping people in line and being..your force your right hand man. Like a bodyguard / security? xD  Idk how to explain it

Nwo - I can't remember if I ever RP'd with NWO? (girl correct me if I'm wrong) 

Risk - I know I've never RP'd with Risky I think...oh god have I?

Fairly: Fairlyyy My RPing QUEEN. Fairly just blows my mind when I RP with her. Romance RPs are definetly her specialty. Like besides with myself her and I have the best chemistry with characters. She gets me, she just knows so well what kind of Romance is up my alley and shes so good at drama and at following cues and using openings and opportunities to spice up the romance with drama. She is honest to god one of the best RP partners I have EVER had.

Everyone I've listed is so special in different ways and...big parts of my life. I can't imagine life without them. I love them..so much. They are all part of my giant little online family

(Yes Brooke yes Kade even you two. Deal with it you're a part of it. You can't escape and if you try I'm sending the others to drag you back. You're family, my family <3)

I love you guys so much <3 Please don't kill me with hot asian men after this bc Istg I won't get any rp work done if you do I'll be too busy dying.

I'm going to make this short because..this is embarrassing to do >///< (pfft short..goodluck with that...SHORTER than it could be..there corrected XD)

@Gou Has always been there for me, Like I've told Risk before... Risk is my strength. Without Risk I would be still stuck in so many bad friendships, Risk makes me feel safe Risk is my strength, my family, my wings and Risk is precious to me. <3

I love Risky because Risk is...so much stronger than me, so kind hearted, so talented, so inspirational to be around. (Also Risk did you know I had to look around trying to figure out who you were again? Gosh dammit this is the second time your name change has caught me off guard xD thank god you change your discord one too) Risk is a reliable friend.

@NWO Nwo is...really kind hearted and sweet, She.. is one of the friends I think I'm most clingy to (sorry Nwo!) Nwo... Like risk has been there for me through some pretty crappy times. (Like recently) Nwo is another friend who is reliable. Nwo...is a bundle of joy.  When I see her..just simply seeing her online...brightens up my day. Warning: She does have the habit of trying to kill you with your celebrity crushes...well atleast me anyways. (Evil Brat...god I love her)

@FairlyLocal Fairly!! I'm surprised she hasn't killed me yet. Do you know how many times I've forgotten about her vampire RP? I think I've just given up. I don't think I will ever do it because I've put it off way too long I wanna do it but...I've forgotten too often its probably really REALLY far in. Anyways Fairly is..very kind hearted, energetic, adorable. She also has been there for me through..some crap. One fight in particular she..was a great support. I feel very protective over her. But most the time shes the one who protects me, my heart by being by my side and just listening to me. Shes an amazing listener.

@k a r m a This cute little ball of sunshine I just..aaah shes so Squishie and Smol and..oh my heart. I love her so much shes too cute and sweet and... god I want to hug her so much right now my pretty little Karma <3 my baby muffin <3

She brightens my day just talking to her, she ends up worried about my well being too. Ah I just want to protect her, shes so pure, innocent, sweet and kind. You just want to protect her from the whole entire world and keep her in your arms. ISTG shes a little angel!

@Miss Alice Alice <3 I've known Alice for quite a long while now. Though we have not talked as much as I wish we did Alice..is the type that seems so laid back and chill tbh. Alice is really kind, shes got a good heart. I talk to her more in discord than on RPN though. Though my discord is filled with asian guys so thats probably why xD  (oh come on most my friends are asian boy crazy like me too :P  ) Alice to me seems a bit shy though. Because she doesn't seem to really get into things often. I want to see her surrounded and loved by many. Even though we don't talk 24/7 I'd miss her if she was ever gone. I feel happy when I see her.

@Brooke ~ Brooke! <3 God, Another evil one yes she tries to kill me too like NWO ISTG they are plotting together against me (HELP MEEEE) God I love her. Shes...funny, fun, energetic. Very quick to reply like I'm impressed how fast she is tbh. She..is someone you could have conversations for hours with about..complete nonsense if you guys wanted to! I like seeing her around. Though I also want to kick her butt for trying to kill me with asian men (Istg girl...if you do anything after this then if we ever meet IRL I am def kicking your butt..literally kicking it okay? XD)

@Kade Kade! My adorable Kade. Kade omg Kade is so supportive and helpful. Kade... Is not only fun to be around (and die over asians with) but kade is extremely supportive. Kade is willing to step up and help keep control to protect you if you're a softie (like me T_T)  Kade has a very big very good heart. Kade also is very creative, good at helping complete unfinished ideas you have kicking around. Kade...is funny aswell and just a joy to be around.

I'm only tagging 7 people. Not for lack of love of other people but because... there is way too many for me to talk about.

But I love so many people and have quite a lot to say about a lot of people..both good and bad depending on the person.

Some people I end up close to then we just drift apart and tho I still love them... I don't feel as close to anymore. I don't know if anyone is understanding anything I mean but.. w/e I'm not good at explanations!

Karma, Miss Alice, Brooke, Kade - I have not roleplayed with them enough to really have an accurate opinion on them but...they are good roleplayers

Their flow when writing is good, The length of their posts are great, their grammar, spelling and punctuation is good too. They are...just good at keeping to the flow of the story itself like.. I'm honestly impressed with them.

Kade also is a good co GM very good at keeping people in line and being..your force your right hand man. Like a bodyguard / security? xD  Idk how to explain it

Fairly: Fairlyyy My RPing QUEEN. Fairly just blows my mind when I RP with her. Romance RPs are definetly her specialty. Like besides with myself her and I have the best chemistry with characters. She gets me, she just knows so well what kind of Romance is up my alley and shes so good at drama and at following cues and using openings and opportunities to spice up the romance with drama. She is honest to god one of the best RP partners I have EVER had.

Everyone I've listed is so special in different ways and...big parts of my life. I can't imagine life without them. I love them..so much. They are all part of my giant little online family

(Yes Brooke yes Kade even you two. Deal with it you're a part of it. You can't escape and if you try I'm sending the others to drag you back. You're family, my family <3)

I love you guys so much <3 Please don't kill me with hot asian men after this bc Istg I won't get any rp work done if you do I'll be too busy dying.

Oh  my god Regal <3 I love you too boo! I'm going to continue to mess with you with hot Asians (; I reply fast because I never leave this site man. I'm always here >.> Message me if you ever need anything <3 I'm always here for you (:

(Come at me I'm ready to protect my booty xD)

We've never properly roleplayed together, and I call you crazy muffin for a reason. Even though you can get a little crazy sometimes, you're still a softy and can be the sweetest person I know. 

Sorry for not warning you about the name change. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back