☮ ❀ player positivity place ❀ ☮

I was already tagged previously and never made a proper response. Oops.

I wont be tagging all of the people I talk to and giving them their well deserved individual loves because that would take too long. I will be tagging those who I currently communicate the most with, and are close to on my part. 

Even if you aren't tagged, Just know that I am glad to have met each and every one of you. Though we may not always get along.

Aw, Love you too <3

@Gou - You Know you're the bestest in the whole wide world x3

@Kazuko - Been a while since we talked

shoutout to booooo.

@purity

and her main bae:

@Ambela

and her best friend (ambie's) :

@LennyTheMemeGod

and his/her friend (Lenny) :

@Kazuko

Grrr. Now I have to tag people (not that I'm complaining!)

I don't care if I've tagged you before. If you've been tagged again, it means you're extra special. Though, I'm tired, so I'm just putting out a list and not any compliments (even though I'd like to):

@Ambela, @Kazuko, @purity, @High Moon, @Phadia@Trust (no longer online), @SpicyWatterson-Kun, @Fazy

Ily. 

Guess I gotta tag my main friends on the site. We got the @Gou the @Ambela the @Mathias No Bias the @Kazuko the @Alushey and the @Ballerina(Mostly just people I talk to on Discord. And the cringe god Alushey) You guys are cool and entertain me :))) 

I was already tagged previously and never made a proper response. Oops.

I wont be tagging all of the people I talk to and giving them their well deserved individual loves because that would take too long. I will be tagging those who I currently communicate the most with, and are close to on my part. 

Even if you aren't tagged, Just know that I am glad to have met each and every one of you. Though we may not always get along.

Oof, so many mentions!

I'm touched tho. ;o; Thank youuu

Waaaayyy too lazy rn and it's too early in the morning for this

but I love you dorks too

And omg you were online 

this is a miracle @Swiper

@Lansis1991 You are very creative with adding in small things to move the story forward and every single of your characters are so likeable! They are unique and you play them so well alongside my characters. Even though we are doing a slice of life roleplay which might look boring to other people, I never get bored with our stories, they are fun.

@PrincessSkye I like how you don't make me drag the story on all by myself and how you add side-characters and describe the scenes around our characters to move the story forward. Launy and Chaos will get along fine, I am looking forward to how the story will develop!

@InKryption Cryn is such a cutie and a good friend to Sophia, even though he probably doesn't think so at the moment. I like your way of writing and thanks for always replying quite quickly on our roleplay. I am looking forward to seeing their friendship develop.  

@ChaosIncarnate We just started roleplaying for exactly one day lol, but I am enjoying it so far! Zen is such a tease but he's adorable < 3  You are also a very good writer, and I like how we have a different setting and characters than the typical ones. I also like that you add side characters so fluently into the story. I am looking forward to seeing how the story will continue~ 

Thank you all for being my roleplay partner, and I hope our roleplays will continue for a while! I wish you all good health and a good December season.  :)

I felt like doing this, so here I am.

@Novus Aye I love you a lot. You've probably been the most patient person when it comes to waiting for my replies and I know I'm slow af, but I really do appreciate you giving me time. I was once terrified of you, but now you're one of my #1 homies and I honestly don't know what I'd do without your brutal honesty. It gives me life and makes me a better person and a better writer.

@orphic You're an awful mother, tbh, but I love you anyway. You inspire me to be a better coder everyday and I probably wouldn't have grown so much in that way if it weren't for you! You've got some talent, girl. You stick up for what you believe in and your love for animals touches me on a daily basis. If you ever start up a shelter for poor fur babies down on their luck, I'll be right there with you. Please, never change.

@Post What else can I say, you're my other half. Not the better one, though, since we're both trash and need help. Our ships are my favorite by far, because of how much time and care we've put into every minute detail. It's no joke that I read those heckin' fics we wrote when I'm feeling like crap and need a pick me up and they do the trick every time. You're so talented in every aspect of the word and I'm jealous sometimes (lbr all the time) but I get over it so I can tease the fuck out of you instead.

@Satan My sweet, sweet child. Sometimes we take things a little too far, but there's no way in hell that we'd ever not bounce back. Even though you disgust me with your love for the joker (and i disgust you with my never ending love for YOI) there's no person I'd rather spend my worst nights with. Spring break is going to be so great with you and I'm looking forward to it more than anything. Forget about those stupid boys, pls, and focus on who you are and what you want to become.

@m o n a c h o p s i s You're a beam of sunlight. There's no other way to describe you. Your unapologetic enthusiasm and dedication towards what you do makes me want to deliver better than I might have before. Your characters are brilliant, along with the rest of your writing, and I hope that we are able to keep interacting.

@Aster Your characters give me so much life, it's unreal. They're so expertly crafted and you put so much work into them. It's impossible to not like them. You, as a person, are incredibly delightful and I'm glad somebody else understands my love for YOI.

I may add people as time goes along, but for now this is it.

@orphic You're an awful mother, tbh, but I love you anyway. You inspire me to be a better coder everyday and I probably wouldn't have grown so much in that way if it weren't for you! You've got some talent, girl. You stick up for what you believe in and your love for animals touches me on a daily basis. If you ever start up a shelter for poor fur babies down on their luck, I'll be right there with you. Please, never change.

omg....... tysm.... ily....

@Aster Your characters give me so much life, it's unreal. They're so expertly crafted and you put so much work into them. It's impossible to not like them. You, as a person, are incredibly delightful and I'm glad somebody else understands my love for YOI.

I may add people as time goes along, but for now this is it.

I did not expect to be put into the list but I am so honored im ???!?!? ?? ??! you flatter me too much beb ive been blessed to meet u. YOI trash for life.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU! You are truly my best friend and i don't care if you're a few states away. Friendship is friendship, but you, my love, are family. We are there for eachother on our worst days/nights, we know we can talk to the other person about what is wrong and that webcan trust them with it. I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY SEE YOU SPRING BREAK AND HONESTLY I AM GOING TO BAWL MY EYES OUT BUT THAT IS OKAY. We are going to have so much fun. And our butting heads from time to time is normal, and like you said... it would never keep us from bouncing back to one another. ❤❤❤❤

@mortem

scientifically speaking, I have come to the conclusion that you are an emotional wreck for me and you love me. ;)    

why you say that?? @Zer0

You want me to spell it out here where everyone can read? Okay. Becauuuuuuse you are outgoing, you are a good writer, fun to role play with, you include character development, and you got a fun personality out of character. And L4D2, yeah, I got good memories playing that game with my cousins. We'd go versus mode and it was fun being the Charger and the Tank.

@Zer0hahaha haha oops b I didn't know that was what made me a good writer. I try to put effort in every post sometimes it's hard with life but either way I think your story progression and plot ideas are super awesome and creative. Your a fucking expert writer and you literally know how to ruin shit but keep it fairntonall players in an rp. You are exceptionAL at writing and you cover every little detail to where it makes me be like " how the fuck does she/he have time for that shit?!?!?!". You progress the stories so well and know how to incorporate all the players fair and evenly it's just super awesome your as good at writing as you are

@Zer0hahaha haha oops b I didn't know that was what made me a good writer. I try to put effort in every post sometimes it's hard with life but either way I think your story progression and plot ideas are super awesome and creative. Your a fucking expert writer and you literally know how to ruin shit but keep it fairntonall players in an rp. You are exceptionAL at writing and you cover every little detail to where it makes me be like " how the fuck does she/he have time for that shit?!?!?!". You progress the stories so well and know how to incorporate all the players fair and evenly it's just super awesome your as good at writing as you are

Awww. (hugs you in public) Thanks. And you know, my job has me facing a computer all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya but my job is in front of a computer alot and sometime I just have no attention span it can be tough to write at my work because of it DX @Zer0 you wouldn't hug me in public :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back