• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Player Database

waifu

චᆽච

Main Characters

Before you run off to make your character, go over these guidelines:

• Make sure you have read the RPN's rules.
  • Make sure you have the read all of the OOC threads of this RP (This means the Overview, Battle Arena, Setting/Locations, and the Q&A threads.). If you don't like reading, this might not be the RP for you.
  • I want quality posts, I don't want four posts in one hour from the same person. Take your time, proofread, and then post. Look up or ask me if you're confused about something. One - three paragraphs means one - three paragraphs at least. No one liners, I'll make you redo your post before allowing you to post again if you do.
  • Don't ignore anyone. Try to give attention to characters you notice aren't getting any. Keep in mind, this is a group RP.
  • Bunnying and Metagaming isn't allowed.
  • I like to brainstorm with everyone for plot ideas, so feel free to give your suggestions and ideas in the OOC thread.
  • I have the right to remove anyone from the RP, with or without warning.

Aaand that's it! Without further ado:

Code:
[bg=#cfdaec][row][column=span2][table=none]
[tr][td=2][bg=#9cb9d1]no. 000 (Insert your Pokémon's number here. Use the Kalos Pokédex to see which number your is. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Kalos_Pokédex ) [/bg][/td][/tr]
[tr][td=2][bg=#eef0f6]
(Insert your linked Pokémon's sprite here. You can find them here: http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites - center it when you post it here.)
[/bg][/td][/tr]
[tr][td=2][bg=#094d74][sh]Character Name (Insert your character's in-game username. It can be anything, preferably a single world (i.e. Ash). You don't need to add any numbers to it. Do not put the player's real name, I don't care about that.)[/sh][/bg][/td][/tr]
[tr][td=2][bg=#9cb9d1]Pokémon (Self-explanatory. The Pokémon you are linked with. Remember, no legendaries. Also, I know everyone loves eevee and the eeveelutions, but I'm going to limit them to just one person on a first come, first serve basis. They're rare and I'd like to keep it that way, and that goes for other rare Pokémon as well. There's also so many other Pokémon to choose from! Also, remember that you can start Pokémon Link with a Pokémon from any of the evolution stages. You cannot reserve a Pokemon, but you can request others to not link with the same Pokémon as you.)[/bg][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][bg=#9cb9d1]lvl 000 (Be very careful here. Unlike the actual Pokémon games, it's very challenging to level up in Pokémon Link. Again, there's no battle mechanic to this RP but I don't want everyone to be OP. Players that are in their 50s are veterans that have spent months and months non-stop into this game.)[/bg][/td][td][bg=#9cb9d1]Gender (Male or Female - the gender of the character, not the person controlling the character. I don't care about them.)[/bg][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/column]

[column=span6][tabs]

[tab=Stats][bg=#eef0f6][table]
[tr][th=2]Ability[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Ability name (Look up available your Pokémon's ability and choose one!)[/td][td]Effects of ability. (Copy/Paste its effects here)[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr][th=2]Moveset[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Move1[/td][td]Move2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Move3[/td][td]Move4[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Move5[/td][td]Move6[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=Appearance][bg=#eef0f6](Gijinka image or description goes here)
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=About][bg=#eef0f6](Give me two paragraphs about your character. It can be about the character or the person behind the character. Personality, history - anything. Two paragraphs. I do not want any canon or canon-related character because Pokémon is only a game in this universe.)
[/bg][/tab]

[tab=Sample][bg=#eef0f6](Show me how you write. Write a scene of your character in Pokémon Link, I'd like to see their personality shine through.)
[/bg][/tab][/tabs][/column][/row][/bg]

Thank you so much to @welian for coming up with this snazzy CS template. Remove all the brackets and the text between them when you're filling this up! Once done, PM me your CS and I'll go over it with you. Do not post here until you are accepted.

Currently, I am not accepting supporting characters. Do not make more than one character.

Last edited by a moderator:
no. 025
butterfree.gif
Wonderguy
Butterfree
lvl 23
Male

• Ability
    Compound Eyes Compound Eyes is an ability that increases the accuracy of the moves of the user by 30%. It also makes it more likely that the player will come across wild Pokémon with held items.

Moveset
    ConfusionPoison Powder
    Sleep PowerStun Spore
    GustSupersonic

no. 131
lapras.gif
Riptide
Lapras
lvl 27
Female

• Ability
    Shell ArmorShell Armor prevents Pokémon from receiving a critical hit.

Moveset
    Perish SongRain Dance
    Water PulseIce Shard
    SingMist

no. 037
raichu-female.gif
Alicia
Raichu
lvl 040
Female

• Ability
    StaticIf a Pokémon with Static is hit by a move making contact, there is a 30% chance the foe will become paralyzed.

Moveset
    ThunderboltNasty Plot
    Quick AttackGrass Knot
    Double TeamIron Tail

no. 247
pupitar.gif
A.U.
Pupitar
lvl 35
Male

• Ability
    Shed Skin Every turn, it has a 1 in 3 chance of healing from a status condition.

Moveset
    LeerScary Face
    BiteStealth Rock
    Rock SlideDragon Dance

no. 357
metagross.gif
Bouncer
Metagross
lvl 52
Male

• Ability
    Clear BodyClear Body prevents stat reduction caused by another Pokémon's move or Ability (but not stat increases, such as Swagger or Flatter).

Moveset
    Metal ClawHammer Arm
    Scary FaceIron Defense
    PsychicZen Headbutt

no. 395
empoleon.gif
Cerulean
Empoleon
lvl 33

• Ability
    TorrentPowers up Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.

Moveset
    BrineMetal Claw
    SurfRock Tomb
    ProtectDrill Peck

no. 545
scolipede.gif
Robin
Scolipede
lvl 024
Male

• Ability
    SwarmIn Battle: Swarm raises the Pokémon's bug-type attacks when the Pokémon's HP is at 30% of its original, making them do 150% damage. Out of Battle: The chance of finding wild Pokémon increases.

Moveset
    Defense CurlPoison Tail
    Poison StingScreech
    PursuitBug Bite

no. 630
mandibuzz.gif
Fiona
Mandibuzz
lvl 52
Female

• Ability
    Weak ArmorWhen a Pokémon with this Ability is hit by a physical move, its Defenseis decreased by one stage and its Speed is increased by one stage. If a Pokémon with this Ability is hit by a physical multi-strike move (such asFury Swipes), each hit activates this Ability.

Moveset
    DefogBone Rush
    Nasty PlotDark Pulse
    TailwindAir Slash

Attachments

• Fiona.jpg
    Fiona.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 234
no. 478
froslass.gif
AviTudios
Froslass
lvl 23
Female

• Ability
    Cursed BodyMay disable a move used on the Pokémon.

Moveset
    LeerIce Fang
    HexPowder Snow
    Shadow BallDraining Kiss

no. 678
meowstic-f.gif
Risa
Meowstic
lvl 27
Female

• Ability
    InfiltratorPasses through the opposing Pokémon's barrier and strikes.

Moveset
    Me FirstMagical Leaf
    Light ScreenPsybeam
    Disarming VoicePsyshock

no. 442
spiritomb.gif
Fairytale
Spiritbomb
lvl 31
Female

• Infiltrator
    Passes through the opposing Pokémon's barrier and strikes.

Moveset
    Sucker PunchWill-O-Wisp
    PursuitHypnosis
    TauntDream Eater

no. 359
absol.gif
Luna
Absol
lvl 015
Female

• Ability
    PressureThe Pokémon raises opposing Pokémon's PP usage.

Moveset
    PursuitRazor Wind
    DetectShadow Ball
    SpitePerish Song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back