• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings platonic 1x1 search - whodunnit & mafia plots

Achroous

disastrous.
icegif-538.gif
welcome!
quick info
  • I'm a 20 y/o uni student looking to get back into writing with some chill rp's!
  • I'm also asexual and only interested in platonic roleplays with folks 20+. Please do not message if you're any younger than 20, I'm more comfortable talking to people my own age. (:
  • 300 - 1,000 words per response, responses daily or every other day w/ plenty of ooc about everything from plot to the weather to song recs!
  • Send a message if you're interested, happy to adjust plots and throw around ideas!
plots
  • MAFIA - Character 1, the sixth son of a very successful mobster, has been overshadowed his entire life. He's earned a reputation as a wallflower at best, coward at worst, especially when compared to his brothers' illustrious careers. Character 2 is an eager young journalist looking to make it big by ghostwriting the autobiography of a real-life mobster. He's been cold calling mafia families to find a willing participant. Character 1 leaps at the chance to set the record straight and prove to the world who he really is--but both of them are taking a risk since the mob doesn't take well to outsiders learning detailed information about their comings and goings. As a friendship develops between the mobster and journalist, tensions begin to rise and both of their lives are put on the line.
  • WHODUNNIT - Characters 1 and 2 become unlikely partners when a murder occurs on the 500-person luxury cruiseliner they're aboard. They're two weeks from port surrounded by open ocean, and it's up to them to discover who's responsible for the crime. Character 1 is a retired PI hardened to the world while Character 2 is young, fresh-faced, and naive, but the unfortunate witness to the crime.
fandoms
  • Hannibal (NBC)
  • Good Omens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back