• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Planar Chaos

Dest

The Sane One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A single spark can ignite a flame, and from that flame a roaring inferno of change. The New Phyrexians invasion has failed, and within that failure the multiverse has been fundamentally changed. The Omenpaths, a way for those who do not have a Spark to travel the multiverse, have drawn the Planes closer than ever. Will this prove to bring a new age of prosperity? Or will it be a new age of conquest as the Planes erupt into war? Only you may decide, for it is your turn to take the lead within this new world.

Planar Chaos is a Magic the Gathering themed nation builder primarily focused on the decisions that you as the player make as the leader of either a newly discovered Plane or one that has not been seen for a while. Taking place after the events of the set March of the Machine, it is up to each player to decide how they wish to proceed in a multiverse that is more interconnected than ever with even fewer guardians than there were to protect it before. Will you choose to protect your own Plane and fend off attacks from others? Go on a path of conquest as you attempt to subjugate the people of other realms? Form grand alliances that span the multiverse? That is up to you to decide!

Posts will be made and processed to RPN but Discord will be used for in character interactions, events, and rolls to decide the fate of your actions.

Each turn Players will have two regular actions as well as a movement action that they may use as they wish.​

Hello there! I'm Dest of course, and I finally decided it was time to bring one of the ideas that others have given me into reality! This will be my first time running a proper game and I want to make sure that anyone who joins will have a good time with it!​

im-in.gif

Trektek Trektek He did the thing!

Certainly interesting, mind if this ole skeleton throws his hat into the ring to join in?

I'll express my interest too. I'm in two minds at the moment but I don't want to potentially miss out.

I'll have to close the game there! Anyone else who is interested is more than welcome to still reply and I can add you in should we have player degradation!

DEST. THE MTG MENACE HAS ARRIVED!
AND I WILL PATIENTLY WAIT RIGHT OVER HERE TILL A SPACE OPENS UP.

Well if a space ever opens, count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back