• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PKMN: SoL, Romance, and Adventure.

norway

a white butterfly
hi. I’m looking for a partner who’d be down to write a (M/C, f) champion x (Y/C, m) champion focused Pokémon story. This will be set in the universe itself, mostly following the games; it will not be based around any particular campaign, and instead will focus on the current state of the world post every game plot. Mostly Slice of Life with a lot of romance, adventure, comedic moments but also I am so very welcome to a more realistic, lightly gorey and violent reality, also. Just no dying please, I don’t want to be sad. c:

Our characters are recently won (one or two time) regional champions (Region of your choosing, respectfully) and are brought together amongst the others to discuss world news on a every so monthly basis to keep the peace. Plot will be whatever we decide is an immediate issue, as well as over arching, with antagonists, adventure and development all wrapped into one. This will be romantic, but also extremely devoted to the world and just exploring and loving all aspects pokemon has to offer.

I’m willing to do this with a couple different people but, please, leave the writers snob attitudes at the door and come with the intention of a fun, chill paced but long term partnership and adventure. Please be respectful to me as your partner and I will extend the same courtesy. Come with knowledge of the franchise. Discord is also super welcome!

Quick rules:

Post no less than a paragraph
Activities like two posts a week minimum, that’s all.
M x F only, and I won’t be doubling for this.
No PMD.
No super powers unless bestowed by legends way later.
This is not going to be super angsty, sorry. I want fun fluff freedom and development, not three love triangles and a relationship breaking secret down the line.

Please and thank you! 🎆

~ N o r​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back