• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PJO Universe or Wizarding World Universe ANYONE?!?! (long term and detailed)

*looking for long term and detailed rps in the world of Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/etc and Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts/Wizarding World Universe

Hello everyone, I am Will. I am a 20. ( I usually prefer my partners to be 18+). I've been looking for some legit roleplays because I've only had about one or two ongoing (which are both great, but only one is truly active, and I think I need another). I adore rping and have been rping for probably five years now. I’ve come a long way since I first started rping, trust me, rereading old email rps, oh man... wicked cringe.

I am a full-time college student,taking 21 credits currently. I also work about 15-20 hours a week. During exam periods I am less frequent, but if the roleplay is well worth it I can usually reply multiple times a day. An average post can be once a day to about three times a week. So I will always post. I should be able to post at least once a day. If you are interested, please PM me, and now a new rule that I have, I will be asking you for a sample of your writing. I just want to get a sense of how detailed you are as a rper. It is happened too many times where someone promises me they are detailed, I write 10+ paragraphs and get like two in return.

Key Notes:
  • Please, have decent grammar and spelling. I am totally okay with some mistakes, nobody's perfect and I make them too. I just need to be able to follow and understand your writing.

• I love detailed writing. I do not have a length requirement. Detail is always fun, but quality over quantity. I usually match length so we should be on the same page for the most part. Looking for someone very detailed, for real people. :)

• I enjoy creating the plot together. I feel we are both more invested if we collab our own ideas to the entire story.

• Both of us should hold our own in terms of plot. We both should be pushing it along, not one more than the other.

• I can rp with dark subject matters.

• I am over 18, and I do welcome mature content, but only if it is wanted. So let me know.

• Talking out of character is great and I’d love to be friends with anyone, as well as talk about the rp freely.

• I LOVE making characters. Just an f.y.i

• Side/npc/more than one character is a MUST.

• I do not write in first person.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back