• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
theglassangel said:
@SirBlazeALot uhhh just googled what blue balls were... i can't xD
... *googles it as well* ...! *screams and throws away phone* ...

theglassangel said:
well it's better than straight up asking, isn't it?
did i just admit that i didn't know what they were up to this point...

oh yes i did (>:<)
... i didn't know either don't worry

we're innocent

I knew what blue balls are because guys talk about them non-stop. Well the guys that I know, they're retarded and annoying.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... Guard house...?

[/QUOTE]
there's a small house of guards with a gate that people have to pass before entering the gated community I live in

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I knew what blue balls are because guys talk about them non-stop. Well the guys that I know, they're retarded and annoying.

[/QUOTE]
All my friends who are guys never anything about them before... Well, at least not in my presence...

RyanJXavier said:
there's a small house of guards with a gate that people have to pass before entering the gated community I live in
Aaaaah... Gotcha.

RyanJXavier said:
By the way where I live isnt hood af...it's middle class af
I live in Stockton (first city to go bankrupt when the recession hit) so like the area doesn't look bad but like.

There's a fuckton of crime out here for no reason.

if you google "Bridle Path, Toronto" or "Mount Royal, Montreal", all the gated communities are rich af but they're all super white so after some hapa bullying in montreal, we moved to bigger suburbs in mississauga (that are ungated) where there's mad diversity

even toronto has a pretty low crime rate so maybe gated communities here are for people to show off how rich they are?

in nova scotia gated communities are illegal :/

... I feel very awkward now with where I live... Like... You all sound so... Different...

... Imma get a pic, but just Google 'Loughmacrory' if you want to see more. You'll understand why I sorta feel embarrassed...

Like, I live just outside of this place...

LoughmacroryAerialViewLough.jpg

There's like... Nothing.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... I feel very awkward now with where I live... Like... You all sound so... Different...
... Imma get a pic, but just Google 'Loughmacrory' if you want to see more. You'll understand why I sorta feel embarrassed...

Like, I live just outside of this place...

LoughmacroryAerialViewLough.jpg

There's like... Nothing.

[/QUOTE]
That's like...super pretty thoooo.

Why embarrass?

SirBlazeALot said:
That's like...super pretty thoooo.
Why embarrass?
Aaaah, the lough itself is amazing. Especially the walk around it ^-^ You usually see a lot of people taking their wedding pictures there

I dunno... I just feel very... Third worldy and farmery? xD I mean, the town I live closest to isn't a big deal either. I feel very out of place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back