• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
Y'all are lucky as well; my friend was gonna take me to his caravan in Rossnowlagh with his family for a good week or so, but due to his mum having to work we can't go. There is pretty much no internet down there- you have to go to a local pub to get wifi- and even at that, I'd rather not spend my time in a pub when I could head to the beach. Then again, his girlfriend would have been going too and I'd be third wheeling the whole time with nothing to do...

Anyways! I'm staying right here, and ain't planning on going anywhere! ^-^

Nighty Nighty Sweepy Tighty!

OML NOTIFICATION-KUN WHYYY *RIPS NOTIFICATION-KUN LIMB FROM LIMB*

Sorry, had some technical issues c:

also, I hope Jake doesn't seem to be switching between useless and weak to being OP to anyone...I was gonna add that his fingers are probs broken from punching that bag too hard, but thought it the post might have gotten too long anyway...but HOLY SHIT RIKKA IS BADASS \0w0/

Hatori said:
Alright. Im gonna go to bed too. Dang @Leaf Fi aren't you in UK? ITS LIKE 5:47 THERE
4:51am to be exact xD Thank goodness I have insomnia, eh? :3 Good night to you as well!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]im gonna for real head to bed now since everyone else is
sweet dreams everyone~

[/QUOTE]
Night!

Silvey said:
Nighty Nighty Sweepy Tighty!
OML NOTIFICATION-KUN WHYYY *RIPS NOTIFICATION-KUN LIMB FROM LIMB*

Sorry, had some technical issues c:

also, I hope Jake doesn't seem to be switching between useless and weak to being OP to anyone...I was gonna add that his fingers are probs broken from punching that bag too hard, but thought it the post might have gotten too long anyway...but HOLY SHIT RIKKA IS BADASS \0w0/
asuka will be nice to jake dw dw

imma go hit the hay too

Yato said:
Question! Is the Vice Captain in a similar position to the First Mate?
First Mate is the correct term for Vice Captain, but some people(Like me) tend to just call it Vice Captain since its easier to explain(Due to Vice usually meaning second or second-in-command, and when used with Captain gives the assumption that they are the second-in-command in relation.

tldr: First Mate is the correct name for Vice Captain, but some people just call it Vice Captain.

Hopes this helps ^-^''

Also....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And sorry for getting off before telling anyone, it was like 2:00AM where I live and my dogs were starting to bark at the light coming from my bedroom....parents who wake up and find their child up during the night can be more terrifying then a thousand deaths O-O

theglassangel said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !!
Happy-Birthday-50.gif

cute-happy-birthday-gif-tumblr-4.gif

Happy Birthday!

@Zero Gravity

BTW, Murasaki doesn't have a bounty...or so I think. *wink wonk*

Hey, y'all!

Zero!~ <3 You're a huge sweetie, so I hope this year will be as awesome and perfect as you are ^-^

Ouranhighschoolhostclub.jpg~320x480

My present for your will be this cute yaoi picture!

large.jpg

It sorta reminds me if Ishimaki, so I hope it reminds you of them too! ^//w//^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hey, y'all!
Zero!~ <3 You're a huge sweetie, so I hope this year will be as awesome and perfect as you are ^-^

Ouranhighschoolhostclub.jpg~320x480

My present for your will be this cute yaoi picture!

large.jpg

It sorta reminds me if Ishimaki, so I hope it reminds you of them too! ^//w//^

[/QUOTE]
Thank you little leaf~!

I wuv youuuuu!!! ^\\\^

On another note, @Silvey your post made me laugh 'cause you put up a pic of Jake pulling the Excalibur gave and now I can't breathe xD

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Thank you little leaf~!
I wuv youuuuu!!! ^\\\^

[/QUOTE]
It was no problemo! ^-^

tumblr_mr2oxyLdFZ1s7ewj9o1_500.gif

Wuv you too~ ^///u///^

MAWAHAHAHAHA Owu/

I was waiting since the start of the RP to use that photo heheheh

OMGFEXZSFCEXZ sorry I loved the Inu X Boku SS anime dun mind me ~pwp~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back