• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Should've had her struggle a little bit with it, make it really brah.
"As Rikka sat there, between the boat and ferocious wall of Reverse Mountain, straining tremendously. She accidentally let out a little toot, for her bowels could not hold out any longer. No one noticed though, the only thing noticed was that they were now safe...except for Rikka...she now sunk her way to bottom of the ocean, continuing to hold onto the rope for dear life."

[/QUOTE]
Hatori said:
WOW DANDAN WOW
"She was ashamed for she hath shitteth herself"
YOU TWO ARE GONNA MAKE ME WAKE MY PARENTS 'CAUSE I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

Hatori said:
Yee Yee. One of yall is gonna have to pull Rikka up though. She's just down there drowning. Lmao
Yeee... I sorta noticed that... xD Lemme see if I can get Shizuka to help somehow

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
Yeee... I sorta noticed that... xD Lemme see if I can get Shizuka to help somehow

[/QUOTE]
Alright.

So who's writing the part to save her? Or is she just gonna drown in the water?

GardinOfEden said:
So who's writing the part to save her? Or is she just gonna drown in the water?
I think I am! But if you want to, go right ahead!

@Hatori Rikka's still holding onto the rope, right?

Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18426-zero-gravity/ said:
@Zero Gravity[/URL]
I'M SORRY!!!! I DIDN'T SEE YOU OOC POST! I WOULD'VE LET YOU SAVE RIKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you mean me? O-o

xD If so, it's okay! Suzumaki needed her ramen, so it's aaaaaaaall good ^-^

SirBlazeALot said:
Wtf is going on
Rikka nearly died

Suzumaki saved her because no one else can cook

WE DIDN'T DIE! :D

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I think I am! But if you want to, go right ahead!

[/QUOTE]
Oh you can save her, I'm too busy trying not to fall face first on the floor

SirBlazeALot said:
Wtf is going on
we were all dying

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Don't you mean me? O-o
xD If so, it's okay! Suzumaki needed her ramen, so it's aaaaaaaall good ^-^

Rikka nearly died

Suzumaki saved her because no one else can cook

WE DIDN'T DIE! :D

[/QUOTE]
OH YEAH! SORRY xD Whenever someone changes their picture I get so confused xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I think I am! But if you want to, go right ahead!

[/QUOTE]
She is but DanDan/Suzumaki just saved her

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]im gonna go to bed guys
hoping we can rp summer house as well as this tomorrow ^.^

[/QUOTE]
YES!!!!! WE HAVE TO! GOOD NIGHT! ZERO!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[/QUOTE]
Night! Love ya, and sweet dreams!

Happy birthday, hun bun!~ <3

[/QUOTE]
goodnight! (:3)

happy birthdayyy

you know what...

since you guys are being so sweet and i'm in a very happy mood

im gonna stay for a bit! ^\\\^

*not tired whatsoever*

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]you know what...
since you guys are being so sweet and i'm in a very happy mood

im gonna stay for a bit! ^\\\^

*not tired whatsoever*

[/QUOTE]
Awww, yay! :DD <3 *huggles*

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Kumiko stated, looking up at the pink-haired girl. She was nice enough, and she wasn't stupid, which he liked about her. He could stand her, at least.

[/QUOTE]
YEAAAAAAH

GO SHIZUKA

YOU'RE TOLERABLE!

... My phone has a weird auto correct for tolerable... It turns into this;

TOLERETOLERABLTOLERAB

xD

Here's a short review of what's about to happen.

As the ship begins heading down reverse mountain after shooting into the air for a brief second, in which our characters might want to hold on tight, another mountain like figure will begin to come into sight.

Their options are to either steer the boat away and escape to the side (Which isn't possible due to a broken helm) so they've got to crash into the mountain head on. Although, looking closer, you can notice that it's to actually a mountain but instead, it's an enormous whale.

Eventually some things happen (I don't wanna give away too many details) and our characters end up being swallowed by the whale because Suzumaki is retarded. (Suzumaki doesn't get swallowed though.) Inside the whale, your characters will meet a man who ends up explaining things to us and helping us out a little bit further into the RP. And our characters also end up meeting two other people there.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Here's a short review of what's about to happen.
As the ship begins heading down reverse mountain after shooting into the air for a brief second, in which our characters might want to hold on tight, another mountain like figure will begin to come into sight.

Their options are to either steer the boat away and escape to the side (Which isn't possible due to a broken helm) so they've got to crash into the mountain head on. Although, looking closer, you can notice that it's to actually a mountain but instead, it's an enormous whale.

Eventually some things happen (I don't wanna give away too many details) and our characters end up being swallowed by the whale because Suzumaki is retarded. (Suzumaki doesn't get swallowed though.) Inside the whale, your characters will meet a man who ends up explaining things to us and helping us out a little bit further into the RP. And our characters also end up meeting two other people there.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds fun, I've always wondered what's it like to be in the mouth of a whale.

[/QUOTE]
goddammit suzumaki xD

[/QUOTE]
YOU SAY ALL THIS JUST AS I HAVE TO SLEEP ; ^;

Oh well, try not to get too far ahead without me!

Night guys! Love y'all, and sweet dreams~ <3 ^w^ *huggles for all!~*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back